Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sophie Walsh is presenting Monday Early News.

1 Like

Amelia Adams is presenting the Monday Morning and Afternoon News today, in place of Deborah Knight.

1 Like

Belinda filling in for Amber on Nine News Now today so most likely presenting Sydney weather again tonight.

2 Likes

I think Amelia Adams presented Mondays again when she came back from holidays 2 Mondays ago… Also if i do recall i think Deborah did present Friday that week. :smiley:

Deb Knight has presented Mondays for a few months now, even when Amelia did Tuesday Afternoons. Yes, Amelia is supposed to do Monday-Thursday both Morning and Afternoon News, but due to personal reasons has irregular absences.

1 Like

Clint Stanaway presenting sport in Melbourne filling in for Tony Jones and Livinia Nixon has returned from holidays tonight.

1 Like

Little help :blush: Anyone know who this presenter is? " Julie " someone

3 Likes

Julie Nehme?

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Airlie Walsh presented Tuesday Early News.

2 Likes

Kate Collins presented solo in Adelaide last night.

1 Like

Lara Vella presented Wednesday Early News and Morning News,Amelia Adams co-hosted on Today Extra this morning.

2 Likes

Lara will also be presenting the Morning News. Amelia possibly presenting the afternoon news…?

1 Like

Yes she will be presenting the Afternoon News.

1 Like

Cheers. :smiley: Alsl next week will be Amelia’s last before maternity leave.

2 Likes

Lara Vella’s debut:

3 Likes

When you say Lara Vella’s debut, you are referring to her debut on the morning news right?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Ok because it’s not the first time she’s presented a bulletin

You will have to check with @SydneyCityTV or @Salty , but I think I recall her presenting the Morning News last summer.

2 Likes