Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I fail to see why Neralda wouldn’t go to Nine. Ten is dead and has been for ages she would be crazy not to go. There would be a lot of tension with CBS taking over and the chances of Ten News Perth staying in its current form is probably slim.

Not to mention they probably offered her a lot more cash and are still negotiating.

1 Like

I think 9News Perth is dead to be honest :joy:

5 Likes

Allison Langdon presenting in Sydney this Friday & Saturday evening.

7 Likes

3 Likes

congratulations… you win the award for making me laugh the hardest on this forum. that is the biggest load for drivel I’ve read.

2 Likes

I would like to add that Tracy Vo has added “9 News Perth Presenter” to her Instagram bio

That could be a clue??

2 Likes

Was it not there before? I guess it could be argued she has always been a presenter; i.e. Today Perth News, and whatever other bulletins she regularly presents.

1 Like

No it wasn’t there before. I can see your point but she could’ve put “Today Perth News Presenter”?

This has been her twitter bio for ages, I don’t think it’s a particular clue because prior to Tim and Emmys departure she presented Nine News reports and did breaking news updates

Well why isn’t it reflected on her Instagram? It does make you wonder just a little bit

I wouldn’t be suprised if she did become presenter though, it’s probably a “cheaper” alternative but whether or not ratings will increase is a different story and I think 9 knows it won’t as long as Rick and Sue are still around

2 Likes

Tonight:

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard the new 9News Perth presenter…yes presenter…looks like its a solo headed bulletin…the winner will be announced tomorrow.

4 Likes

And it will be local person who is already with the station :wink:

2 Likes

Seems like Tracy Vo is confirmed then lol

3 Likes

That would make sense since Adelaide’s we are the one promo only featured Kate Collins in it… Maybe Nine are returning to Solo headers in Adelaide as well as Perth?

No Tracy… from what I’ve heard it will be a male.

3 Likes

Craig Smart? Greg Pearce?

No

Already in house :+1: