Nine News Now

Monday 29 April -

Amber Sherlock is back presenting this week.

Wednesday 22 May -

Belinda Russell is presenting today.

1 Like

Sylvia Jeffreys appeared on today’s chatroom segment.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Tuesday 4 June -

Belinda Russell is filling in for Amber today.

1 Like

Monday 10 June -

Sophie Walsh is presenting today.

3 Likes

Anyone else disappointed Tracy Vo didn’t wear red today?

5 Likes

Tracy’s lucky Amber let her keep the red lipstick on…

4 Likes

Belinda Russell is presenting Nine News Now this week while Amber is on holidays.

3 Likes

Problems with Nine News Now - forced to break early due to audio issues. Massive echo effect started during one story that had to be cut short and continued when Belinda Russell tried to read the next.

2 Likes

Edit: It happened again after the ad break!
5 Likes

Looks like the Audio Director just cannot wait for the Weekend to start! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

LOL! Belinda handled it like an absolute pro.

1 Like

Monday 8 July -

Amber Sherlock is back presenting this week.

1 Like

Wednesday 17 July -

Sophie Walsh is presenting today.

3 Likes

An “All Weather” edition of the Nine News Chat Room this afternoon, with the soon to be London-bound Sophie Walsh a guest alongside regional NSW/ACT forecaster Gavin Morris and Belinda Russell presenting.

2 Likes

Let me guess who is your favourite weather presenter out of those three… :rofl:

4 Likes

Sophie Walsh, of course. :wink:

Having seen plenty of forecasts from Gav over the years, there’s something off about his style of presentation that I can’t quite put my finger on. Meanwhile Belinda’s is just too cheery - IMO worse than Jayne Azzopardi, who’s presentation style I personally quite like but has been criticised by others for being not serious enough.

With Sophie’s move to London, I personally hope Nine will have someone good to take over the presenting roles that she’s leaving behind! Although knowing some of their recent presenter decisions, I’m not holding my breath…

1 Like

Gavin is the best out of those 3

Did they talk about the drought?