Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday & Tuesday -

Lizzie Pearl presented Early News.

Monday 10 June -

Mark Burrows is presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

Brett McLeod read news on Today this morning and he is back in Melbourne presenting Afternoon News .

3 Likes

Why don’t they just name the Asia Correspondent the Bali Correspondent? Couple of big stories out of Asia the last few weeks and not a peep out of the Bali Bureau (apart from the drunk Aussie in Bali story)

Brett McLeod back in Melbourne and presenting Afternoon News.

5 Likes

Nine News Gold Coast’s first reporter received a gong in yesterday’s awards

8 Likes

Ken Sutcliffe

11 Likes

Thankfully for us Sydney viewers who missed out on this afternoon’s Nine News Now because of the Gold Telethon (I probably would’ve preferred to see Sophie involved in the Telethon instead of Belinda but that’s beside the point), Sophie also presented the weather on Nine News Sydney tonight.

Not sure why Belinda Russell didn’t present the 6pm forecast but hey, I’m not complaining about having at least one more opportunity to see Sophie Walsh present the weather before she leaves for London!

2 Likes

Amber would normally present on a Monday, rather than Belinda.

Vicky Jardim filed a report from the Blue Mountains tonight on Nine News Sydney, which sounds like she’s now moved up to the Sydney bureau.

2 Likes

A significant anniversary in the Melbourne newsroom.

10 Likes

According to her bio, she relocated back in 2014.

3 Likes

Wednesday 12 June -

Tim Davies is presenting Early News.

8 Likes

Jonathan Uptin presented the 4pm News in Brisbane today. Wendy was likely off sick; she was struggling to speak yesterday.

5 Likes

Jessica Millward is due back from her holidays next week.

1 Like

Thursday 13 June & Friday 14 June -

Tim Davies is presenting Early News.

Dougal Beatty is back presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne, he had been away on leave due to his wife giving birth to their first child.

2 Likes

Are Nine and Ten sharing reporters now?

4 Likes

In an age of every network fighting for a ‘first’, I’m surprised.

That is just a little bizarre

1 Like

Zara James (who was covering the story for 9News) probably just ducked away at the wrong time. It’s not as uncommon as you may think. You’ve got to remember, these reporter’s sit outside courthouses for hours waiting for people to come out of court so occasionally they may need to get some food/drinks or use the restroom.

13 Likes

She made it back at some point. Nine teased the Mehajer story but I don’t think they ran it because they had a couple of other court stories in the bulletin. Can’t see it on the 9now stream, anyway.

2 Likes

We have that remarkable co-operation between rival network reporters in Sydney but outside Melbourne Magistrates’ Court today it is alleged “unintentional contact” occurred between Nine’s Seb Costello and Seven’s Sharnelle Vella as they jostled to get a comment from a court attendee.
($)
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/melbourne-tv-journos-in-court-contact/news-story/689b209ffe17acde73ca7e9ac07b17c1

1 Like