Nine News Now

Fill in presenters-

Wednesday -Sophie Walsh
Thursday -Belinda Russell

1 Like

Wednesday & Thursday -

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber.

1 Like

Nine News Now (3/7/2018) had just started off with a breaking news on Lariessa’s father speaking out.

vlcsnap-2018-07-03-13h03m23s594vlcsnap-2018-07-03-13h03m12s551

Those backdrop graphics are a mess and so sensationalist. The use of video walls and screens should enhance the story, not detract from it.

7 Likes

Yuck. Very tabloid look

3 Likes

Sophie Walsh is presenting again this Wednesday.

2 Likes

“Whopping” - unusual adjective to see in a headline.

3 Likes

I’m more interested in the topic, l suppose if you aren’t getting a whopper in bed then you would want separate beds.:joy:

5 Likes

Thursday (05.07.2018): Belinda Russell is presenting today.

2 Likes

In the latest instalment of “Nine News Now Chat Room Segments we’d love to see off-air/behind the scenes footage for”

Friday -
Sophie Walsh is presenting.

1 Like

Thursday -
Belinda Russell presenting today.

1 Like

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber this week.

1 Like

Am I overthinking things too much (quite possible, because the gossip hounds of Sydney media haven’t been reporting on this) or is there possibly a transition brewing at TCN?

Because if I’m not mistaken, Amber Sherlock has barely (if at all) presented Nine News Now + Sydney weather for a full week since around mid-April and you’d think the network would want to have all their main presenters on board during the Winter months when TV viewership is usually at its highest!

I think Amber has been taking time off to look after her son. https://honey.nine.com.au/2018/06/26/20/31/amber-sherlock-son-hospital

5 Likes

Thursday -
Deb Knight presenting today.

3 Likes

That is a nice change. Don’t think she has presented since early 2016.

3 Likes

Thursday -

Belinda Russell filling in for Amber today.

1 Like

For the past month or so, the show has been doing a wideshot of the set for the return-to-break, just before Showbiz. They usually play a feature story on the LHS videowall.

5 Likes

4 Likes