Nine News Local

One of us! One of us! Wonder who he is :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised he didnā€™t just reply on hereā€¦

3 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but that looks like studio 24 which explains why Nine News Now has been coming from studio 23 this week.

4 Likes

This is the problem with having two mothers in the house.

5 Likes

Grace Fitzgibbon doing the night updates

Another one from this afternoon

5 Likes

So will Sir Timothy Hatfield now be working in some capacity for Nine Regional?

I think heā€™s staying. They still need to produce the SA bulletin and news updates for Northern NSW/Gold Coast (who knows for much longer??), Darwin, Central Australia and relevant JVā€™s from Canberra using SCA crew.

Could always take to Twitter for a public smackdown. Itā€™s all the rage (literally) these days and all the cool world leaders are doing it!

11 Likes

Oh the moose. Where dignity fails. Thank you for knowing the moose.

1 Like

Heā€™s staying

9 News Local Canberra and Illawarra Facebook pages have been taken down?

https://m.facebook.com/9NewsCanberra/?fref=ts#=

Pretty poor career move. Or Nine wasnā€™t interested.

@newsaid Probably the latter. Heā€™s not the type of presenter viewers warm to. Look at the condescending post on twitter about media spy for case in point.

2 Likes

Proving that these were probably fakes made by someone on hereā€¦ It happened before a couple years ago the first time around when rumours were abound that SCA was going to be purchased by Nine.

4 Likes

I really donā€™t understand why people go to the trouble of making these fake pages.
9 News might of noticed and had the pages taken down. Hopefully official facebook and twitter pages will be created soon. Especially since Canberraā€™s starts on Monday!

4 Likes

They werenā€™t fake I assure you.

1 Like

Why would they have been taken down then?

You can ā€œunpublishā€ pages. Perhaps theyā€™re filling them with some content and will republish them on Monday?

6 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that Nine knows theyā€™ll need to have a decent online/social media presence for these new regional bulletins, but Iā€™d imagine that priority #1 is currently getting the bulletins on air!

1 Like

Wow.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes