Nine News Local

maryborough central victoria and maryborough gets two tv signals depending on where you are , western vic or central vic and where iam we get western vic

5 Likes

Yes, I lived there for a while, the lounge room tv with the rooftop antenna got Ballarat TV, my bedroom with rabbit ears Bendigo TV

3 Likes

Jono returned tonight to present Queensland and Darwin local news.

Paul Murphy still presented sport.

When does this appointment to the weekend news + weekday sport start?

It’s a shame the networks don’t start press releases with that. So authoritative :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

is is jo hall off tonight?? just seen the local news break and it had nathan currie doing the news is dougal beatie not availabe???

1 Like

Just because the sports presenter does an update doesn’t necessarily they’re presenting tonight. A lot of the capital city stations have reporters do updates during the day.

Just watching a recording I did of 9 News on Wednesday night and noticed that the Cairns weather report played on the Townsville bulletin that night :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Andrew Lund presenting tonight.

6 Likes

Jono presenting alongside Sam in Regional QLD tonight

Interesting tonight to see a live cross to Nicole Rowles with the weather preview.

We had the split screen view as Jono introduced her, then the live bug was on screen through her segment.

Montage of Monday night’s NQ bulletin

3 Likes

Cairns weather report that was mistakenly broadcast in Townsville on Wednesday night

2 Likes

Nine News’ coverage of the flooding here in Townsville this last week:

3 Likes

Even Canberra had local weekend news on Ten (I know this is a nine feed!) until 1995.

2 Likes

There has to be a line drawn somewhere though, right? This phenomenon happens the world over - I used to live in the West of England and upstairs it was Birmingham local news, downstairs it was Bristol. Best of both worlds.

3 Likes

The thing Nine should do is to have the regional bulletins - or them cut down to just the local portions - on 9Now.

7 Likes

I agree, along with the Gold Coast bulletin (which I’m pretty sure you can’t stream live or on-demand at 9Now at the present time - even more unusual for something Nine produces!) and possibly NBN’s bulletins.

4 Likes

Natassia Apolloni is presenting sport on NSW/ACT bulletins.

2 Likes

9 Likes