Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

In addition to Sam’s post above, here’s some caps during Nine Live Perth (24/8/2018), where the weather wall has also been used for the Leadership coverage.

vlcsnap-2018-08-25-11h11m49s944 vlcsnap-2018-08-25-11h11m58s080 vlcsnap-2018-08-25-11h12m12s204

4 Likes

I hate how 9 news perth main shot is so loose! Tighten it up to a normal MCU!

1 Like

I like to call it Tommo’s figiting hands shot

4 Likes

Not much bandwidth available for this live cross to NQ

4 Likes

New promo in Melbourne advertising sports.

3 Likes

Nine Live Perth news headlines appeared 5 minutes before its bulletin during The Block.

Is it simular to the one that we have in Perth that features Matthew Pavlich?

2 Likes

Can’t say I have seen this promo…

It was these ones that were aired in Perth. Maybe it could be similar though.

1 Like

Different. The Melbourne promo was focusing on sports rather than on the presenter.

2 Likes

Brisbane’s Nine Afternoon News had a little shake-up today- started with OTS headlines then a wideshot with a V/O! It was actually really good.

5 Likes

Any recordings? @SamSamTV @ScreenTower

1 Like

Sorry, nothing from me.

Although this has happened before, today’s Afternoon News in Melbourne had Premier Daniel Andrews seated for the opener.

5 Likes

There were a couple of graphical glitches during tonight’s Nine News Sydney:

As mentioned in another thread, it also might be worth updating the file footage used for Radio Ratings Survey Results RVOs:

Meanwhile, the fluff/puff piece reporter of Nine News Sydney is shaping up as a favourite for the “Best Report PTCs of 2018” award with shots like this! :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow! Very nice. I’d like to see other states incorporate it.
@Nicholas I didn’t record it yesterday, but I was able to get the opener today.

7 Likes

Thanks for recording it. Thankfully they have dropped the “9 Live” branding.
That’s great. Sure is different from what we’re used to. (And the best part - voiceover! Bring it to the 6PM bulletin!!)

4 Likes

A very similar vibe to the Perth afternoon opener, which I love. If they removed the jump around and VO after the headlines and used the same camera shot to continue straight into the first story it would be complete.

3 Likes

Amber Sherlock disappears from her chair in a Nine News Now Blooper!
Credit to @TV-QLD

9 Likes

Great pick up @ScreenTower :ok_hand:

I’ve never noticed that happening before during an opener on the Afternoon News. My bad eyesight is a good excuse.

3 Likes

It happened this afternoon with Brett McLeod at the desk

8 Likes

The only difference from yesterday is that, after the headlines, Eva said, “Nine’s Afternoon News starts now.”

3 Likes