Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Brisbane News - opener was a stuff up - started with a studio shot with no audio but then cross to Sydney - you can see the small image of Sydney seen in the second image

6 Likes

Meanwhile in Sydney…

As you’d probably expect, Cam’s at ANZ and Mike Dalton had a quirky story about the lead-up to the game while Neil Breen was outside the stadium.

6 Likes

I never watch the weekend bulletin but am tonight because of the footy. What crap! Lots of stuff ups and it sounds like a bad regional news bulletin.
The reporters sound like apprentices and like they’re in an echo chamber. Stilted reading. Just awful.
I’m sorry, 7 News Brisbane is way better than this-shame the ratings don’t reflect it.

1 Like

No it wasn’t? It was quite clearly deliberate that they cut to the studio before bringing up the box with Andrew.

There was a fair delay in that live cross to Townsville between what we were seeing and what was airing on the live screen in the background.

On another note, as you’d expect, pretty much every big screen in the city here has/had Nine on this afternoon… would have been a good time for SCA to promote the new regional bulletin, but instead we’ve only seen a “special investigation” promo for tomorrow night with Andrew and Melissa for criminals living in SEQ suburbs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Opening to the bulletin - not sure why the audio drops out just before the first cross - perhaps the opening was recorded?

2 Likes

That criminal story promo is horrendous!!!
Wtf! Murders in Mt Gravatt! Rapists in Rochedale! Criminals in Carseldine! or something like that… total sensational bullshit!
Can someone upload it. The rest of Australia has to see this trash!

6 Likes

I have a recording of it from tonight’s 9 News, but I probably won’t get a chance to upload it just yet.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Sadly no local morning news here in Sydney today. Hopefully in the near future.

1 Like

National bulletin will remain in place for the distant future, likely over Christmas.

1 Like

Queensland local Morning News returned today, with a liveshot!

4 Likes

Opener:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like they’ve changed the rundown… Now Finance is shown before the Weather forecast.

Lol looks like they’ve been inspired by Nine News Regional with the transition after the morning news title card.

We’ll have to wait and see if it is permanent. This is the first bulletin in nearly 5 months so the might of been a bit rusty with that transition.

Full Queensland morning bulletin

1 Like

Brisbane airing the national morning news on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. I do wonder what’s going on at QTQ…

1 Like

Nine Morning News from today:

3 Likes