Nine News Content and Appearance

They’ve had this for years. Only used for AFL team changes.

6 Likes

That doesn’t look very good… I dont think a ticker would work with these graphics

2 Likes

Too much blue I reckon

1 Like

Agreed, would prefer it either run across the entire screen or within the length of the pre-existing graphics.

2 Likes

“Nine News’s fight to fix our housing crisis.”

3 Likes

Morning news crosses to announcement on Kathleen Folbigg pardon.

Update:

Exclusive tonight.

4 Likes

Missing top text on the afternoon news today in Sydney

4 Likes

New winter themed graphics for weather in Melbourne

Hoping they use the new standardised template once they receive the tweaked package.

10 Likes

I wonder if they are waiting to update all the sets with the new curved desk-front screen before rolling out the graphics changes?

The new logo treatment won’t interact well with the split angled screens.

6 Likes

Yeah I was wondering the same. It’ll look odd especially in shots seen above for the weather.

You might be onto something there!

2 Likes

No new desks or screens. I’ve heard from a source at 9 Melbourne the updated look will be rolled out everywhere else within the next 2 weeks.

9 Likes

I do wonder how they’ll handle the desk imaging though. Continue with the current vertical logo?

I’m sure it’ll look fine on one screen, Today show managed it before their new desk.

1 Like

True. I forgot the old Nine News logo fit there before :joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hope we get an improvement in the resolution on headlines on the afternoon news in QLD.

5 Likes

Isn’t the actual screen less pixels in QLD?

1 Like

Hoping they switch to a graphics overlay instead like they did in Sydney for the story text.

7 Likes

Just saw this on Instagram (from Melbourne afternoon news) . Hope to God its real :joy:

Ritvik on Instagram

8 Likes

Those supers are from the old package graphics I believe in QLD.

1 Like