Nine News Content and Appearance

It’s interesting - I’ve seen research in that people believe bigger prizes are unattainable so they don’t enter to try and win them. Smaller prizes attract more entries. It’s a bizarre concept, I know and I swear I’m not making this up.

7 Likes

I’m not one of those.

I only buy a Lotto ticket if the prize is at least $50 mil and even then only occasionally.

1 Like

Yeah - lotto a bit different but radio comps and the like certainly get big turnout for smaller prizes.

2 Likes

Promos

3 Likes

Promo shoots appear to be happening at the moment

6 Likes

And right when Hitch has hurt his arm

1 Like

Updated “Livinia’s Weather” backdrop on Nine News Melbourne due to Autumn starting

7 Likes
5 Likes

9News Special: Moomba Parade

Monday 13 March 02:00 - 03:00 PM Melbourne

Join Peter Hitchener and Livinia Nixon as they share all the fun of the Moomba Parade. Featuring larger-than-life floats, dance troupes, community performance groups and the Moomba Monarchs.

4 Likes

News at 5 for Queensland today post the NRL game.

10 Likes

Sydney live shot during late news.

Montage:

12 Likes

Nine’s Morning News heads to an ad break at 2 mins due to Fire alarm going off in studio

Lizzie Pearl: “We’ll have more news after the break”

8 Likes
12 Likes

Must be really faulty or lots of burnt toast. It went off last week on Today.

9 Likes

My workplace goes off quite frequently (once a week)

2 Likes

For a second, I thought you worked in a real party place. :wink:

5 Likes

Probably were doing alarm tests. Work buildings do them every so often,

1 Like

Nine didn’t make any changes for the delayed broadcast into Queensland going to the break early.

Wendy’s faces sum this story up! Running it as a headline at 4pm! If only 9News Now was still around perfect content!

Montage:

9 Likes

Nine spend a few minutes discussing the interest rates decision

6 Likes