Nine News Content and Appearance

the quality of the current background isn’t any better. Still looks crap quality. Could be the size of the screen that makes it look that way.

2 Likes

Nine News Sydney - 03/02/2022

Nine News Melbourne - 03/02/2022

4 Likes

Despite the backdrop, Brisbane received the Sydney news this afternoon

6 Likes

Breaking News perhaps? Brisbane opener tonight.

5 Likes

A traffic hold up is hardly breaking news.

8 Likes
2 Likes

ABC Qld did do a report tonight

5 Likes

It wasn’t there for the whole report, maybe only certain scenes were exclusives?

It has a very vague meaning with Nine QLD.

Given their penchant for hyping everything to the max, take everything you see on their bulletin with a silo of salt.

1 Like

The live cross to the Brisbane news reader with interaction between the bulletins was back for the first time this year tonight.

5 Likes

AS discussed - Nine’s non-exclusive report made media bytes

https://twitter.com/GeorgieHewson81/status/1491712075173068800?s=20&t=olRArJPCBqhEQ2_VRyHZxg

5 Likes

With this morning’s reveal of Peter Hitchener and Fifi Box as Moomba Monarchs, Nine News will be the new media partner of the festival, replacing Seven News.

4 Likes

Breaking News during the Nine News alert at 5:57pm:

4 Likes

Is Nine Sydney going slightly tabloid in their consumer report type stories and promos? Not as bad a Nine Brisbane (especially in font consistency) though. Or is this what people want in their news bulletins?

This week

7 Likes

New graphic seen on tonight’s Sydney bulletin.

I think the “Canstar Blue” graphic was ingrained into the footage Nine used ie. not their own.

5 Likes

Nothing new. They run these promos once a week and have for years.

1 Like

9News Brisbane claiming in their latest promo that it was their tough questions at press conferences which resulted in the Qld government giving in and calling a corruption inquiry.

1 Like

Are 9 News no longer up loading the 6pm bulletins to 9 Now anymore? I can’t seem to find them.

1 Like

I think it’s due to the Olympics @utaussiefan

2 Likes

9 news on 9now I can’t see anything
But why what’s going on Channel 9 where The 9 News bulletin for Round Australia on 9now ???