Nine News Content and Appearance

No I’m based in Victoria so I’d be watching Nine News Melbourne

1 Like

Another graphics masterpiece form Queensland’s number one news :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

“Finally we got” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Omg who approved this lingo? The millennials are on the attack.

In all serious though, that looks ridiculous for a news bulletin.

1 Like

Graphics look shit.

2 Likes

Really hideous. Feels like they’ve come straight off one of those fake news templates people put up on YouTube

7 Likes

It would have to form some sort of template. No-one would set out to design something like that.

3 Likes

Slip, Slop, Slap, Stab has a better ring to it :wink:

5 Likes

Late night weather warning

8 Likes

New promo from Nine News Gold Coast that hints at being the number one news on the coast.

Strange wording though “official number one Gold Coast news team 7 nights a week”.

4 Likes

That "1"logo looks cheap. Looks like a $1 coin.

Yeah, not sure what the “7 nights a week” is about. Do they do any brief weekend updates? As its only on weeknights otherwise.

5 Likes

The “team” including the 6pm news.

2 Likes

Thanks in that case, I would have thought they’d use Andrew and Melissa in the promo to represent the 6pm bulletin.

1 Like

Rates announcement

4 Likes

Nine Perth running news after the end of Today (live)

9 Likes

Tonight 3 November

8:40 pm FINDING CLEO: A NINE NEWS SPEICIAL (30 min)

Little Cleo Smith disappeared from a remote WA camping spot two weeks ago, then news broke this morning that she had been found alive and well. Tonight, we bring you the latest on the story that has captivated Australia.

New schedule

Morning News live to all markets incl Perth

Morning News still going nationally at 12:40pm AEDT

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to the promos on radio this afternoon with Peter Overton regarding Chleo Smith.

He says: A miracle in the west. A child found.

What sort of hyperbole is this? A miracle is an extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency.

Finding a lost child is a welcome event and by accounts so far, it happened after a tip-off from neighbours. So how is it unexplicable or supernatural?

2 Likes

A Miracle that she is alive after 18 days. Everyone here in WA is calling it a miracle.

8 Likes

It’s extraordinary because so many of these abductions end up being tragic but it’s not miraculous.

2 Likes

Myself & the majority of Australia will have to agree to disagree with you :slight_smile:

6 Likes