Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Something is differently going on. The camera angles are strange.

P.S. Ken looks like he can’t wait to retire in that cap.

Yeah, that’s probably it!

Realistically I didn’t think that they’d be starting to install the new set this side of Christmas, obviously the comment about the cap being potential conspiracy theory/speculation material wasn’t mean to be taken too seriously! :wink:

From what I’ve seen, Ken is generally a bit more enthusiastic when Peter Overton’s on…

Probably just summer crew. Same reason why everything suddenly goes downhill at this time of year.

Something different for Gold Coast on Tuesday night

7 Likes

Please tell me his glasses fell off mid-cross?

9 Likes

Longer than usual closer from last night’s GC News - enjoy the aerial shots of the coast!

8 Likes

Great work by 9 News Sydney last night on gas explosion. Crosses to a reporter on the scene into news breaks. Great coverage also on social media.

In the first cross the glasses were around Bruce’s neck. After a taped story played they were gone.

3 Likes

I don’t care for it being digitally sped up but still, that aerial footage is stunning!

Nine News Sydney, can we please have some aerial footage of the city (as opposed to random report footage) whenever you get the rare chance to do a long closer?! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

According to this Brisbane (no doubt duplicated elsewhere)

“More Australians trust Nine News than ever before.” (good luck proving that one!)

“We wake up with Today and Australia’s number one breakfast news.”

This is the graphic shown during that v/o.

Didn’t Nine just settle a court case where they said they wouldn’t claim to have the number one breakfast program? Is there some loophole they are using - is “breakfast news” the 5.00am bulletin?

1 Like

I thought that promo(s) is only airing on SCA Nine, even though it looks to be something produced by the network.

6 Likes

Yes, there were a few gremlins with the weather graphics in Sydney tonight with Amber on location at Balmoral…

Most of the time they didn’t appear at all, or not properly as you posted above.

1 Like

20 Family Passes to Trolls - what about everyone else?

3 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nine News Brisbane from The Gabba 15 Dec.

5 Likes

I know it’s minor in the grand scheme of things, but why did they have to use the old 2012-14 watermark and the 2008-09 logo in that promo? :rolling_eyes:

That “Nobody Knows Cricket Like Nine News” tagline seems rather familiar too… :wink:

1 Like

Rick & Sue gonna be mad for them using their tagline.

6 Likes

Incoming Seven Perth lawsuit in 3…2…1… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Aweful promo.