Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Visited this site.

On a sunny day you can’t see through the windows into the studio unless you rest your head against the glass. Sun shines through so all you see is a reflection of yourself until you get right up close.

Its good they have studios in the city but as everyone living in Perth would know, St Georges terrace is not really where many go… So really its the wrong place to have a plaza or “9 Plaza”

1 Like

Yes, certainly doesn’t look like it will get that Martin Place type of atmosphere.

1 Like

I don’t think it was intentionally meant too…

I still think the Today Show should do a live show from there.

4 Likes

Nine News London Terror Special Caps

7 Likes

Regular programming airing in Perth on Seven

1 Like

Nine News at 4pm Sydney logo appearing on Nine News Now in Townsville this afternoon… whoops!

2 Likes

(Sorry for quality, just a quick photo from my phone)

5 Likes

Amber’s stripped top is very nice.

For another week old video, here’s Nine Gold Coast News:

(I’ve got the Brisbane bulletin right after it captured as well if anyone cares?)

2 Likes

Wind warnings:

5 Likes

As mentioned in the Nine presenter topic - national breaking news from Melbourne tonight.

6 Likes

Breaking news update video from tonight

1 Like

The news exchange backdrop suits breaking news rather well.

5 Likes

No prizes for guessing which supermarket features exclusively in a “Special” in tonight’s Nine News Brisbane. Getting ridiculous Nine!!

12 Likes

Certainly disgraceful.

There should be a law that news programmes should disclose any sponsors or commercial agreements for segments.

4 Likes

I agree. Although I would probably go as far as saying that all television and radio programs (not just news) should be legally obliged to disclose their sponsorship/commercial arrangements, perhaps in a similar way to how infomercials have those disclaimers at the start/end.

2 Likes

“We don’t have any commercial arrangement with any company that appears in the items on the news. It’s nothing more than coincidence that Aldi has placed millions of dollars of advertising on our channel.”

In between promos for tonight’s special on Nine News, again no prizes for knowing which supermarket had multiple adverts on Nine. You can watch tonight’s “news” report “taking the guess work out of Aldi’s unfamiliar brands” then rush out for some of those “no nonsense bargains” that will also be explained. :anguished:

4 Likes

Nine News in Queensland have a special scheduled tomorrow from 10.55am until 1.30pm for the broadcast of the funeral of Police officer Brett Forte, whom was shot in the line of duty last week.

1 Like