Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

As posted above

Nine News 24 coming soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Depends on your definition of news - Today Extra?

2 Likes

Seems QTQ got confused during the opener of the morning news! using the 6pm news theme with no VO:

4 Likes

Do they always use a night time shot of Brisbane in the opener?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they do.

Nine News Melbourne having an ‘interesting’ night. I think I’ve counted five graphics/camera shot errors so far tonight and there’s still 15 minutes left…

1 Like

Tony Jones presenting sport standing up.

2 Likes

Some highlights from tonight:

12 Likes

What the? I assume those backdrops are mistakes.

2 Likes

Sorry - can’t seem to see any :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Farmyard rules - loop (at the Easter show here in Sydney)

1 Like

That can’t have been recorded particularly recently, since Pete is on the old news set! :wink:

It does make me wonder what else (aside from the Easter Show-specific promos that air on Show Radio and are possibly displayed on the big screen at Spotless, of course) Nine News Sydney has recorded specifically for use at the Royal Easter Show though.

2 Likes

Haven’t been to the show this year, but I remember seeing that clip playing there last year.

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been posted before but here’s a look at GTV back last year with our dear Peter Hitchener showing off the newsroom. He’s such a great bloke with FB, Snapchat and Youtube channel. Now all he needs is a MS account…

9 Likes

I reckon that salon quality hair probably helped you there, Ron!

1 Like

Anyone catch the issue throwing to the Weather in Melb tonight? Pete was stalling throwing to the weather?

2 Likes

Just when Perth and Sydney gets overly-zoomed out set views…

4 Likes

Can confirm construction of the new set in Adelaide is underway. They will launch before QTQ.
June 19 has been pushed back to July 23 for the latter.

13 Likes

And they started the QTQ preparation about a month ago. As I suspected, QLD is last.

After the local news launches!!! :rolling_eyes:

1 Like