Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Nope.

Moving right along…

9 Likes

What I think @Jarrod_Woolley was trying to post:

4 Likes

Now what am I supposed to do with all this caffeine?

8 Likes

Disappointment is most common in January on MediaSpy.

7 Likes

12 Likes

There is still a different looking set behind the monitor in the image above, bit hard to make out in the darkness - the new news one, or still the old ACA perhaps?

2 Likes

Pack it up boys & girls.

11 Likes

Bulltish as Ross and John would say.

Sydney for comparison:

7 Likes

I know they’ve had Footy Classified in there where the old ACA set was (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n44L0znLpwk). That said, it looks different to that in the photo.

Is Pete wearing a new tie?

Perhaps not.

9 Likes

I haven’t bothered comparing the two sets side-by-side before. I knew the bezels on the plasmas were different, but I like the lighting on the Melbourne set better. I wonder how different their implementations of the new set will be.

It looks like they left the Today bezel on the plasma used in Sydney. IIRC, they’ve removed it the last few nights.

3 Likes

Aca set is long gone. The set behind that monitor does look very circular like the new design.
Only time will tell :slight_smile: I’d say regional will use the old set and metro will get the new one next to it.
Pure speculation though wouldn’t want to claim it as fact :wink:

It could be part of the Sunday Footy Show set.

Or maybe it’s the new set that launches tonight next week at some point.

1 Like

Don’t forget that the Sydney set is in a temporary space at the moment, the lighting and camera quality are both much poorer than usual.

That said, I do like the red detailing that Melbourne has over Sydney…

Yep, that’s what I was referring to.

1 Like

Correct. Footy classifed set is where aca set used to be.

10 Likes
6 Likes