Nine Network - Programs and Schedules

I pride myself on two things. My passion for The Daily Edition and my knowledge of the AWW summer, Christmas, and Easter specials. Christmas Day has nothing on 25 November.

Interestingly (or maybe not) Kerri-Anne is on the cover of the December magazine so the Nine show will be using a Seven personality to advertise the magazine.

1 Like

Schedule Update:

Summary (details to follow)

Wednesday 15 November
Australia vs Honduras will take the place of Family Food Fight which will move to Thursday and replace RBT.

Perth unaffected.

2 Likes

Wednesday 15 November

Sydney, Melbourne
07:30 PM Australia vs Honduras
10:00 PM Movie: John Wick (2014)

Brisbane
07:00 PM Australia vs Honduras
09:00 PM Movie: John Wick (2014)

Adelaide
07:30 PM Australia vs Honduras
09:00 PM Movie: John Wick (2014)

Perth
07:30 PM Family Food Fight
08:45 PM Burnt (2015)
10:45 PM Chicago Med S2 Ep23
11:45 PM Movie Juice

Week commencing 19 November

Sunday 19 November
07:00 PM Family Food Fight
08:30 PM 60 Minutes
09:30 PM Australian Crime Stories Stewart John Regan - The Magician
10:30 PM See No Evil
11:35 PM Rally Australia

Monday 20 November
08:45 PM Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders Ep8
09:45 PM Chicago Justice x 2 Ep10 and 11
11:45 PM Law and Order

Tuesday 21 November
08:45 PM The Big Bang Theory S11 Ep6
09:15 PM Kath and Kim Specials The Souvenir Edition Episode 1
10:15 PM The Big Bang Theory S11 Ep6 Rpt
10:45 PM Culture Club Live at Wembley

Wednesday 22 November
08:45 PM Jurassic World (2015) (Perth: The Expendables 3)
11:15 PM CSI: NY
12:10 AM Movie Juice

Thursday 23 November
10:00 AM AEDT The Ashes First Test Continues Fri, Sat

07:30 PM RBT
08:30 PM Killer Women with Piers Morgan
09:30 PM Wolf Creek Ep4
10:30 PM I am Innocent
11:30 PM Pompidou

Friday 24 November
07:30 PM TBA (Brisbane: Christmas with the Australian Women’s Weekly )
08:30 PM Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (2010)
11:20 PM Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders Rpt

Saturday 25 November
07:00 PM Christmas with the Australian Women’s Weekly
08:00 PM TBA
08:30 PM Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (2011) (9Go! In Brisbane)
11:00 PM Sleep Hollow

Brisbane
05:00 PM Election 2017: Queensland Decides: Polls Close
06:00 PM Nine News
06:30 PM Election 2017: Queensland Decides: Live Results
09:00 PM Election 2017: Queensland Decides: Election Night Live
11:00 PM Sleep Hollow

1 Like

This is odd, in the sense that Nine have cut their other M classified Harry Potter films, so they can air at 7:30pm.

However obviosuly it was either too difficult or they didn’t want to disrupt viral plot flow with Deathly Hallows?

1 Like

They can air at 7:30 with no cuts.

No they can’t, because it’s a film.

1 Like

Allowed M at 7:30

No, it’s not.

Not for films, they must still follow the old rule (12pm-3pm or 8:30pm-5am, excluding public/school holidays).

NB/
MA15+ films 9pm-5am only.

Don’t ask me why, for some reason the ACMA must feel movies contain more graphic classifiable elements, than TV shows. Maybe the run time has something to do with it :roll_eyes:

Check the Code yourself if you think I’m making this up. Was hoping someone would back me up here.

This?

1 Like

No sorry i didn’t realise it was a rule.

1 Like

Bingo

That’s alright, a common misunderstanding, since the Code updated in December 2015, allowing non-film programs to have M and MA15+ from 7:30pm and 8:30pm respectively now.

–

Examples from the weekend just gone, include Ten having to modify Flightplan to PG (8pm) and Nine the same with Harry Potter (7:30pm).

It is so weird though.

1 Like

Nine will show the 51st Annual Country Music Awards this Saturday (November 18) at 2.10pm. It was held in Nashville last week and aired live on Foxtel.

1 Like

Schedule Update:

Thursday 16 November

08:30 PM Killer Women with Piers Morgan
Replaced with
TRUTH ABOUT HEALTHY EATING

Fiona Phillips teams up with leading scientists to look at how to eat and drink to good health, and she uncovers some surprising truths.

1 Like

Nine replacing a program hosted by a current British breakfast TV presenter with one hosted by a former British breakfast TV presenter…

Queensland Telethon

Saturday 18 November

Stefanovic and Jeffreys to join fundraiser for sick kids

HOME is where the heart is for Channel Nine’s golden couple Sylvia Jeffreys and Peter Stefanovic. The couple, who married in April, will return to their native Queensland to co-host the Channel Nine Telethon in Brisbane on November 18 for the Children’s Hospital Foundation.

Despite both working for the Today show, the pair prefer to keep their relationship and work duties separate, but will make an exception in an effort to raise funds.

“I can’t wait to get back to my home state, to help the Children’s Hospital Foundation and the team at Nine raise money for the sick kids of Queensland,” Stefanovic said.

Jeffreys and Stefanovic will be joined on stage by Today’s Richard Wilkins and Natalia Cooper and Today Extra hosts Sonia Kruger and David Campbell.

Channel 9 is set to fly some of its best talent to man the phones with The Block, Family Food Fight, Married At First Sight, The Voice and even upcoming drama Bite Club all to be represented. The Channel Nine Telethon has raised more than $34 million in three years.

By making a donation, Queenslanders will help the Children’s Hospital Foundation support, care and entertain our sickest kids and their families while they’re in hospital and they can be part of something big – funding world-class research to find better treatments and ultimately cures for our most devastating childhood diseases.

We would also like to thank our presenting partners – the Queensland Government, Woolworths, BOQ, Golden Casket, The Coffee Club, The Courier Mail and The Sunday Mail, Triple M and Sunsuper – and their staff and customers for their wonderful support.

The Channel Nine Telethon will occur on Saturday 18 November. If you are interested in donating to help sick kids smile and laugh, get better and go home sooner, call 1800 909 900, or donate online now.

http://9telethon.com.au/kieruns-40-hour-challenge-sick-kids-2/

1 Like

Ugh.

2 Likes

Problem for Nine scheduling what would’ve been tonight’s episode of FFF tomorrow, is that RBT repeats were actually rating much higher :joy:

Schedule Update

Thursday 23 November
New post 8.30pm line-up

08:30 PM Truth and Lies: The Menendez Brothers Pt 1
Documentary: It was the trial of the century that captivated the world; a Hollywood executive and his wife were brutally slain in their mansion. With no clear initial suspects, it turned out the Menendez family were far from perfect.

10:15 PM Wolf Creek Ep4
11:15 PM I am Innocent

Friday 24 November
07:30 PM The Embassy (Brisbane: Christmas with the Australian Women’s Weekly)

1 Like

what happens to truth about healthy eating?