TCN:
12:00 SPORTS SUNDAY
13:00 SUNDAY FOOTY SHOW

GTV
12:00 SUNDAY FOOTY SHOW
14:00 SPORTS SUNDAY

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying it. Appreciate it :slight_smile:

Probably. They showed a teaser today during The Voice saying it’s coming soon.

Coming to 9Go!, according to TVBlackbox.

TV Blackbox noted back in February that Foxtel was not screening the new season of American Idol and it did not appear to be airing elsewhere. Nine has revealed that they have picked up the rights to American Idol and will screen it on 9GO soon.

1 Like

GUY SEBASTIAN: THE MAN THE MUSIC

Monday 29 June at 9.10pm

Go behind the scenes and delve deep into the life of one of Australia’s most successful and esteemed solo artists in Guy Sebastian: The Man The Music, on Monday, June 29, at 9.10pm after The Voice on Nine.

Viewers will get the best seat in the house as Guy sings some of his greatest hits, from Battle Scars to Before I Go and the ARIA 2019 Song of the Year hit single Choir, all filmed live on his recent “Ridin’ With You” Australian tour.

This special will take us backstage and into his home as we explore the man behind the music, meet his family and collaborators, go through the highs and lows and heartbreaks, and see the humour and passion that drives the career of one of Australia’s all-time favourite singer-songwriters.

“As a songwriter, I think some of the best songs that come about are the circumstantial ones,” Guy explains. "I remember when I was writing ‘Battle Scars’ - same thing, you know? I think songs just flow through you when you’re vulnerable and in a sensitive place; you need an outlet to express your emotions. Hopefully everyone will get the chance to peek behind the curtains at what makes the songs come to life, as well as what my life is like. I’m really proud of this project.”

Guy Sebastian’s new single, ‘Standing With You’ – is out Friday June 26th through Sony Music Entertainment Australia and is available to pre save NOW.

Schedule Update

Saturday 27 June
08:30 pm Movie: Edge Of Tomorrow (2014)
10:45 pm Movie: Brick Mansions (2014)

2 Likes

This morning’s Global Goal: Unite for Our Future concert is being shown live in SA and NT, but on two hour delay in WA. When Seven broadcast One World: Together at Home in April, WA also got the concert on two hour delay.

1 Like

I thought it was all pre-recorded? Ten was showing it from 9:30am.

Gonna Flop Quickly

The entire thing has been on YouTube for 6 hours, watched it in 20 mins rather than the 2 hrs before 9 had even started showing it

2 Likes

Week commencing 5 July 2020

Sunday 5 July
07:00 pm The Voice The Play-Offs 1
08:45 pm 60 Minutes
09:45 pm Nine News Late
10:45 pm Truth and Lies: Monica & Bill

Monday 6 July
07:30 pm The Voice The Play-Offs 2
09:10 pm Abba: Secrets of Their Greatest Hits Rpt

Sydney, Brisbane
10:10 pm 100% Footy
11:10 pm Nine News Late
11:40 pm Lethal Weapon Rpt

Melbourne
10:10 pm Footy Classified
11:10 pm The Oval Office
11:40 pm Nine News Late

Adelaide, Perth
10:10 pm Nine News Late
10:40 pm Footy Classified
11:40 pm Footy SA/WA

Tuesday 7 July
07:30 pm The Voice The Play-Offs 3
09:10 pm American Idol Season 18 Premiere
11:00 pm Nine News Late
11:30 pm Chicago Med S04 E22 Season 4 Final

Wednesday 8 July
07:30 pm RBT Season Premiere
08:30 pm Emergency Series Premiere
09:30 pm Botched S05 E16

Sydney, Brisbane
10:30 pm Nine News Late
11:00 pm New Amsterdam Rpt

Melbourne
10:30 pm Footy Classified
11:30 pm Nine News Late

Adelaide, Perth
11:00 pm Footy Classified

Thursday 9 July
Sydney, Brisbane
07:30 pm NRL: Thursday Night Footy North Queensland Cowboys v Sydney Roosters
09:45 pm Golden Point
11:00 pm Murder by Morning
11:50 pm The Fix Rpt

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
07:30 pm Territory Cops x 2 Rpt
08:30 pm Released to Kill Again Rpt
09:30 pm Suburban Gangsters Rpt
11:00 pm Murder by Morning
11:50 pm The Fix Rpt

Friday 10 July
Sydney, Brisbane
07:30 pm NRL: Friday Night Footy South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers
09:45 pm Friday Night Knock Off
10:35 pm Movie: Creed (2015)

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
07:30 pm Escape To The Chateau Rpt
08:30 pm Movie: Flight (2012)
11:15 pm Law & Order: Criminal Intent Rpt

Saturday 11 July
07:00 pm A Current Affair
07:30 pm Movie: Ghostbusters II (1989)
09:40 pm Movie: Another 48 Hrs (1990)
11:40 pm Movie: Stonehearst Asylum (2014)

4 Likes

Apart from The Voice, American Idol, Emergency, 60 Minutes and the NRL, again a fairly lacklustre schedule from Nine.

Nine still has Australian Ninja Warrior, The Block and Travel Guides to come, which should last until the end of official ratings in late November if scheduled properly.

4 Likes

I would say American Idol is a bit lacklustre as well

3 Likes

It’s post 9pm filler and a compatible lead out for The Voice. In the current environment it’ll do the job.

Considering they are moving to Go the next week I think even 9 know it isn’t going to ‘do the job’ as you suggest.

Halifax as well.

Halifax is a just mini-series, Ninja, The Block and Travel Guides are all weekly, multi-episode seasons.

Having rechecked this and next week’s schedule, I realise that Nine took Paramedics off the schedule with one episode to go, to make way for the network debut of American Idol next Tuesday night. Hopefully the season finale will air the following week.