Nine Network 2020

Started with news. The claims “Australia’s most trusted news” and “The Best News”. Got a glimpse of Today.

1 Like

I think for many fans of these wonderful BBC documentaries, they will wait for the DVD and Blu-ray release so they can watch the documentaries without ads.

Did ee know all the judges are back for The Voice?

Just a tiny glimpse. Are they keeping them far in the background for a reason and why was the weekend breakfast show presenter front and centre at this event and not one of the primary team?

1 Like

The A Team is on the weekends. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes.
https://twitter.com/TV_Blackbox/status/1184350900317388800

Oh. From this morning. So why didn’t you post that here?

Slack, @JohnsonTV. :wink:

“our signed in users … including … Macquarie Radio”. His do you sign in on the 2GB.com website?

Now we know why they ditched Christmas with the Australian Women’s Weekly. They’ll be doing a Christmas special with SMH’s Good Food.

They spent a lot of time showing all the past Nine dramas. I guess it’s because there is a lack of new content in 2020.

Doctor Doctor and two throwbacks Halifax and Informer 3838.

Is SeaChange axed?

2 Likes

Promos for Halifax Retribution and Informer 3838 and Seachange

1 Like

Was SeaChange confirmed as coming back? Did I miss that?

Or were they just showing a clip from this year?

1 Like

Not another Underbelly. Probably won’t be able to show it anyway due to legal reasons.
I thought Ten’s was underwhelming. This is worse.

1 Like

More new shows than ten.

But looks like 9 and 10 are just going with what worked this year for prime time so very underwhelming.

2 Likes

Really? How many more new shows do Nine have?

-The Parent Jury
-Emergency
-Taronga
-Step Back in Time

Not quite new:
-Informer 3838 (Underbelly spin-off)
-Halifax (reboot)

Have I missed anything?

1 Like

Looks like Talkin about your generation is out and will be replaced by Step back in time

Halifax, Taronga, Parent jury, informer 3838, emergency. So there’s a few more there than ten.

It was consistent … ly underwhelming.

6 Likes

They said it was a panel show but I guess it could be a panel/game show.