Nine (NBN)

The channel has essentially already been 9 [local feed name] for ages, ever since they stripped back the branding to the network branding a few years ago.

4 Likes

Commercial

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I want. I do not want local names lost in branding. I side with the people of Newcastle in keeping the NBN brand in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Haven’t they said it’s staying?

Don’t think there’s anything to be worrying about.

Your kidding right??? You know thats Nine’s Afternoon News right, not NBN News at 6pm???

Look at the information in the grey section…

1 Like

Select Newcastle or Any NNSW region, then select Monday 8 November and then select 6 pm in NBN or 9HD

I have a feeling it will be NBN News - with full 9 News GFX package and adopting 9 News’ music for the first time - but keeping NBN News name

What would actually be a nice touch is a re-designed NBN News logo incorporating the 9 and dots too, but just visually - audio wise can just be “NBN News”

1 Like

That would probably be too big, particularly when you consider watermarks and supers.

I’d probably go the opposite - leave the logo as is, but for audio “NBN Nine News” as the title.

2 Likes

Bigger 9 Dotty logo on line one
NBN NEWS smaller underneath but a little wider on line two

Won’t happen though as NBN is awful at Brand messaging

1 Like

That’s what they already do…

3 Likes

Ahem.

What are all these screenshots trying to prove?

3 Likes

It’s to prove that they have not yet changed the branding to 9 news and they have chosen to stick with the NBN News brand. I hope this answers everybody question on the branding

My god can you all just sit silently and wait 2 more days?! Jesus christ.

4 Likes

Um, NO :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And it’s actually closer to 3 more days.

3 Likes

I think someone’s forgotten what forum they’re on lol.

2 Likes

I’m on ch9 Sydney so i will not get tv specal goodbye mosbri

For heaven’s sake, the NBN News brand isn’t going anywhere!! It’s heritage listed at the network. I’ve seen the new set and I can tell you the NBN News logo sits proud on the front of the new desk. There is NO rebrand to 9News on the cards. Move on.

9 Likes