Nine (NBN)

Because nothing screams Gold Coast like a bulk carrier…

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re Newcastle-centric IDs going out across the network.

3 Likes

Or Tamworth!

3 Likes

Some local content.

Community File:

Billboard:

Surfest We Love It:

6 Likes

Thanks again for the videos.

Interesting that they’re still using the old nbntv.com.au URL in those billboards.

Since that now redirects to 9nbn.com.au, they really should be using that one.

2 Likes

There was a residents rally outside the Nine NBN Newcastle studios on Saturday protesting against the proposed redevelopment of the site. The residents say the proposal consisting of apartment blocks is an over-development and out of character with the surrounding area - they want low to medium density housing.

An NBN News story on the NBN website:

Story in the Newcastle Herald:

3 Likes

A newer Ident:

4 Likes

that was designed for the Tocal Field Days which were on this weekend near Maitland

1 Like

There’s an issue with “Your Money” on Ch 85 on the Central Coast (as below).

Newcastle is fine.

All other channels on both are fine.

Never seen anything quite like it?

4 Likes

I recall seeing the above issue when I was up on the Central Coast a little over 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

So it’s been like this for 2 weeks??

:scream:

I’m not sure. It was my last day holidaying on the Central Coast when I noticed it.

1 Like

It’s a reasonable assumption that it’s been like this the whole time.

I have the day off tomorrow, I will try to remember to ring them and tell them (and to ring 2SM and tell them that ZOO DAB is STILL in mono).

1 Like

I doubt they’ll bother fixing it, especially with Your Money having less than a week before it goes off air! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Your complaint will be filed in the large, round, circular storage container otherwise known as a bin. :rofl:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks!

The mixed messaging just won’t go away!

sigh

4 Likes

The same 9 NBN logo is used on all of the VIVA Surfers Paradise promotional material around the Gold Coast at the moment promoting that upcoming event, I was very surprised to see it in the program guide.

4 Likes

It makes a bit more sense up there given the overlap with QTQ.

2 Likes

Sure, but given it’s solely a Surfers Paradise event one would think that Nine Would get more value promoting 9 Gold Coast News.

5 Likes