nine.com.au

Nine.com.au launches 9Product Reviews

Nine.com.au is expanding its digital offering with the launch today of 9Product Reviews.

The affiliate marketing site will help consumers make smart shopping decisions across a diverse range of products through honest reviews, curated gift guides and information on all the best savings deals.

9Product Reviews will be run by 9honey’s former Style and Beauty Editor, Carina Rossi, and will feature expert opinion from Technology Commentator, Trevor Long, as well as a team of independent reviewers, across categories that include tech, travel, style, beauty, parenting, living, kitchen, health and fitness.

“As the cost of living rises, we’re here to help Australians make smart shopping decisions so they can buy the things they want without the risk of wasting their hard-earned money,” Rossi says.

“Never has this been more important than it is now, and as we run up to Christmas, our audience can rest assured that we will do the hard work trialing, comparing, and testing the best products and deals.”

Director of nine.com.au, Kerri Elstub, says: “Consumers are at the heart of what we do. With 9Product Reviews we will be connecting them with up-to-date information and reviews on new and popular items, always with price and value for money front of mind.”

Tech expert, Trevor Long, says: “There has never been more choice across a whole range of products from phones to watches, tablets and all kinds of gadgets. This is why we need to present the best options for people across a range of budgets, so informed purchases can be made – we’ve got some great buying guides for readers. I’m excited to see 9Product Reviews launch and grow!”

1 Like

STARS ALIGN IN BRAND-NEW SHOWBIZ SERIES WITH

RICHARD WILKINS

DICKIE’S DIARIES PREMIERES TODAY EXCLUSIVE TO 9HONEY

Nine today announced a brand-new digital-exclusive series featuring Entertainment Editor Richard “Dickie” Wilkins.

Dickie’s Diaries is a new video series exclusive to 9Honey, featuring the very best celebrity memories and moments from Wilkins’ four decades at Nine, told candidly in his engaging style.

With his experience from interviewing the biggest stars, being on the red carpet of the biggest events, and attending the biggest concerts in the world, Wilkins has some incredible stories to tell – and for the first time they’ve been all captured on video and will be released weekly on 9Honey.

Look out for the interview with Madonna which took a turn he never expected; the Hugh Grant encounter that makes us cringe along with him; and the heartbreaking question he wished he’d asked and now never can. This is Wilkins at his best, raw, delightful and filled to the brim with cheeky tales.

At times hilarious and at times devastatingly sad, these are the inside stories only Wilkins has.

Wilkins said: “It’s often suggested to me that I have the best job in the business, getting to travel the world, meeting some of the biggest stars of stage and screen, hitting red carpets, visiting sound stages and studios, attending premieres and parties, and having a whole lot of fun. In the early days I tried to feign some resistance to this premise, but now I embrace it wholeheartedly.

“I’m proud of what we do and I genuinely feel blessed to find myself in this role. No two days have ever been the same and long may that continue. So with that in mind, obviously I’m more comfortable asking the questions than answering them. However I did agree to let my guard down and be grilled mercilessly by the investigative team at 9Honey, so it’s my turn to face the music.”

Nine.com.au Director Kerri Elstub said: “There’s a reason Richard Wilkins is the go-to celebrity interviewer in Australia. His knowledge, charm and humour make him the perfect person to disarm sometimes tricky celebrities.”

Watch the first episode of Dickie’s Diaries featuring Prince on 9Honey now.

1 Like
1 Like

As cost of living bites, 9Honey launches new vertical 9Honey Money

Australia’s most engaged women’s lifestyle network 9Honey has announced today the launch of a new consumer vertical to add to their ever expanding lifestyle offering.

The new vertical, 9Honey Money will offer expert consumer tips, budgeting advice, cost of living answers and show you how to save money on everything from groceries to insurance.

More than three million Australians (IPSOS June) read 9Honey every month and after almost seven years, 9Honey continues to dominate in engagement, with the average reader spending six minutes more time on 9Honey than any other lifestyle site.

Managing Editor of nine.com.au Shauna Anderson, said: “Our newest site cements 9Honey as the most extensive lifestyle site in Australia. We understand the challenges facing Australian families across the nation as the cost of living crisis bites and we want to offer real solutions.”

9Honey Money columnist Jo Abi said: “I’m so excited to help Australian families learn more about how to save money and stretch their dollars further during this trying time. I’ve been writing about the consumer issues that matter to Aussie families for a long time now and it’s great to bring all our tips, advice and information to one place.”

9Honey Money is LIVE NOW.

2 Likes

9Travel will be run by editor Kristine Tarbert, who is currently on maternity leave, acting editor is Jemima Skelly and media personality Sami Lukis has joined the site as an ambassador and a contributing writer.

1 Like