Nickelodeon (formerly 10Shake)

According to Variety, 10 Shake is Paramount’s free to air channel. :wink:

I mean, it’s not technically wrong is it? Paramount own Network 10, which in turn operates 10 Shake.

5 Likes

I guess it looks weird because Paramount is the company name now. It sounds like a Network 10 channel is described as the free-to-air channel of a studio or streaming service, when in fact Paramount encompasses all of that.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nick News also on 10 Shake

5 Likes

This is not what we meant when we said we wanted more news… :joy:

6 Likes

I suppose it’s a good way to get some local kids content on Shake, particularly with the integration with Nickelodeon which will probably last longer than if this was a sole venture by 10.

I wouldn’t mind seeing more collaboration between 10 and Nick on local kids shows.

6 Likes

Sandra’s gonna be pissed when she finds some kid has scribbled all over her desk and stuck chewing gum under it.

10 Likes

Is she a heavy drinker? :joy:

1 Like

Huh?

2 Likes

At least they won’t take her car spot

1 Like

You mean Lisa’s car spot

3 Likes

I can’t find anything for it on 10 Shake in any of the listings

Yeah, I can’t find it in the TV guide either. Must be starting up at a later date?

Aren’t they only little 2/3 minute things? They probably won’t be in the guide.

1 Like

Is Nick News airing at various times, or just once a day?

If its once a day, it should be listed in the guides just like NITV News Update is in the guides over on SBS Viceland at 7.30pm (and assumedly at other times too?)

The press release says “regular intervals across the week”.

2 Likes

You not aware that pissed means drunk? To differentiate, we usually say pissed off in Australia for angry.

3 Likes

Not always. In context it made perfect sense to me. But I guess that’s a subject for another thread. Good old America influencing us left right and center! Oops, I mean centre. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like