Nickelodeon (formerly 10Shake)

1 Like

As said in the TV Week and Regional Affiliation Swap 2021 threads, thanks to MarkHD for writing:

"10, 10 Bold (52), 10 Peach (53) and 10 Shake (54) are also listed."

10 Shake probably coming to regional areas.

3 Likes

From MediaWeek:

Week of Ed Sheeran with James Corden coming to 10 Shake and 10 Play

Ed Sheeran will have a week-long residency on The Late Late Show with James Corden , from Monday, June 28 to Thursday, July 1 in the US. The nightly entertainment show is screened in Australia a day later on 10 Shake and is available on demand at 10 Play.

During his residency, Sheeran will perform some of his biggest hits each night, as well as the television debut of his new single Bad Habits , which will be released on June 25. Also, Sheeran will appear in-studio for a sit-down chat with Corden and in comedy segments on the show throughout the week.

Apparently Totally Wild finished this morning at the premiere timeslot of 6am, not confirmed.

What a terrible way to finish. I still remember when it was at 4pm on Ten.

9 Likes

Quickly looking at the latest episode posted to 10 Play, it seems like a proper farewell/finale for Totally Wild was produced. So that’s something at least.

I think there’s still a few episodes of Scope that were produced pre-axing which are still yet to make it on-air (due to that show mysteriously disappearing from the schedule between the Peach > Shake transition of kids shows), so hopefully those get shown soon.

7 Likes

Can they not keep TotallyWild going in repeat mode?

1 Like

It’s a shame that How I Met Your Mother is on the Seven channels, otherwise Barney’s catchphrase would’ve been perfect for this promo.

5 Likes

Kinne Tonight getting an encore screening on Shake from 3rd October, probably taking over from Drunk History Australia in the 8:30 timeslot.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday 10 Shake! (and also me)

7 Likes

Wow… 12 months already.

5 Likes

And still not available in non-metro regions.

1 Like

Actually, since the affiliation change on July 1, 10 Shake is now available in Southern NSW/ACT, Regional VIC, Regional QLD & Tasmania.

6 Likes

And it rates better in those regions than it does in Metro markets.

3 Likes

From 10’s weekly report - week 39

10 Shake: #1 multi-channel in daytime in under 40s and under 13s

I think it might mean commercial but it doesn’t say that.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday TBoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @TVL!

1 Like

New Monday night line-up starting tonight.

7 Likes

They don’t seem very on brand.

1 Like

Huh?