Nice Bastille Day Attack

Friday 15th July, France’s Bastille Day attack emerged with breaking and rolling news. Please merge all the coverage of the rolling coverage’s events here.

1 Like

It was in Nice. I’ve edited the thread title.

2 Likes

Seven Morning News begun at 11am with Sally Bowery. Chris Reason has taken over coverage of the Bastille Day Terror Attack at 12:00pm

2 Likes

[quote=“JackMelbTV, post:1647, topic:103, full:true”]
Seven Morning News begun at 11am with Sally Bowery. Chris Reason has taken over coverage of the Bastille Day Terror Attack at 12:00pm
[/quote] Did Sunrise finish at its usual time?

Sunrise finished at 11am AEST

2 Likes

Seven News now rebroadcasting CNN live.

5 Likes

I never understand why when Aussie networks take foreign feeds - can’t they adjust their bug / GFX to at least work with the foreign network.
For example
7 news Logo could
Sit neatly above the cnn logo

Today went live in Adelaide at 7:50 vision went from Richards movie reviews than straight into breaking news from France and the clock was removed. I received a notification on my phone from 9alerts at the same time

2 Likes

Today extended this morning due to the attack in Nice, France.

Broadcasting live across the country currently.

2 Likes

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:555, topic:101”]
Today extended this morning due to the attack in Nice, France.
[/quote] When did it finish AEST? 10am? 11am?

11am AEST

Gone straight into 9 Breaking News, instead of Today Extra.

2 Likes

During the extended coverage of the Nice attacks, Lisa kept giving the wrong local time for Nice for the entire coverage, forgetting to factor in Daylight Saving.

At one point they were showing 40 minute old footage from France’s TV coverage with “23:42” listed on the screen while saying, “it’s currently 11:20pm in France”.

1 Like

With Today finishing at 11am rolling coverage continued with Deborah Knight at 11am this morning to cover Bastille day attack in Paris.

2 Likes

Rolling coverage going out live nationwide from 11am AEST, 9am AWST.

3 Likes

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:537, topic:67”]
Rolling coverage going out live nationwide from 11am AEST, 9am AWST.
[/quote] No local news? Yes! Probably a national afternoon news too.

No.
National bulletin.

1 Like

9 has just finished their rolling coverage and has gone to a movie. 7 still has rolling coverage. No news on 10 they have a Masterchef replay. ABC News 24 has continuous coverage obviously. SBS has Tour de France replay.

1 Like

Seven’s coverage is still going on

Weekend Sunrise is 6am - 11am on Saturday due to today’s events.

(Amended schedule received from 7)

3 Likes

Today starting at 6am tomorrow morning.

2 Likes