Newshub (closing in June)

Tom McRae and Sacha McNeil hosting tonight and tomorrow.

1 Like

01.08.16 Gracie Taylor in for Verity Johnson today on Paul Henry.

2 Likes

Newshub live at 6. 01.08.16

Sam Hayes and Tom McRae.

Mike McRoberts in Rio.

1 Like

05.08.16 Friday Story Amanda Gillespie hosting with Jacinda Ardern Patrick Gower & Mary Lambie.

1 Like

Sacha McNeil and Hamish Clark presenting tonight and tomorrow night. Mike started the bulletin live from Rio.

1 Like

Samantha Hayes and Tom McRae hosting again this week.

1 Like

The Friday Story. 12 August 2016

Host : Heather

Panel: Alan Carr, Ryan Bridge and Amanda Billing.

Only on TV3 from 7:00pm and on Newshub.co.nz

1 Like

Paul Henry. 19 August 2016

Amanda Gillies in for Ingrid Hipkiss.

On The Friday Story this week:
Patrick Gower hosting with radio host Joe Cotton, government minister Nikki Kaye and comedian Jeremy Elwood.

Meanwhile Paul Henry is set to move to Story, while Duncan Garner takes his spot in the morning according to these reports here & here.

1 Like

Im surprised Mediaworks would consider this and so soon. They have gone to great effort to rebuild the Breakfast slot on both TV3 and Radio Live with the key and vital centerpiece/Brand being Paul Henry. Like him or not he was the reason why people have switched over and replacing him with Duncan Garner (who i personally like) will either end the growth that has occurred for mediaworks or worse slip back to where they were before.

I also think Story wouldn’t give Henry much time to say what he wants or discuss like he can now so would people really tune in at 7pm for Paul Henry condensed?

2 Likes

Has this been confirmed? They’d have to rebrand the morning show - they can’t exactly call it Paul Henry without Paul Henry… perhaps they could call it Not Paul Henry?

Not confirmed, no.

1 Like

They changed the title since I read it this morning.

It read this. Henry’s claims that TVNZ “begged” him to join

Am I the only one that gets irritated by anthing they read on NZ Herald?

3 Likes

Join the club.

There’s a club? Where do I join!

1 Like

The Friday Story (26/08/2016): Duncan Garner joined by Jacqueline Nairn, Kim Vinnell and government minister Paula Bennett.

Also, Amanda Gilies will be in for Heather Du Plessis-Allan next week on Story (29/08-1/09).

1 Like

Paul Henry is off next week also. With Mark Sainsbury hosting.

2 Likes

Sacha McNeil and Simon Shepherd hosted Newshub Live at 6 27/08/16 and 28/08/16

2 Likes

Story 29/08/16

Kim Vinnell and Amanda Gillies hosting tonight. Duncan Garner away with a horse voice and HDPA away on holiday.

Paul Henry show

Amanda Gillies in for Ingrid Hipkiss and Mark Sainsbury in for Paul.

1 Like