Newshub

Must be at 6pm

2 Likes

Strange to only be relaunching one bulletin? It seems inconsistent.
TVNZ also did this by just updating 1 News at Six Graphics…

Will be interesting to see if they promote the relaunched Newshub at the end of Live at 4:30pm when they cross over to Mike.

Agree. The AM Show has had the same graphics package for what, 4 years now? And the hideous backdrop kills me. Why can’t they do a live backdrop like 9News or something more realistic like Breakfast.

1 Like

Relaunching at 6PM then late, 4:30pm tomorow

4 Likes

Because it’s a national show?

2 Likes

So? Auckland 1 hour, Christchurch the next and so on… Breakfast’s backdrop jumps along from location to location. Wouldn’t hurt anyone to make the graphics look appealing, Instead of a cheap ‘Kiwiana’ backdrop with a shoe dangling from the power line, whoopee.

I’m preying that they don’t use that background :sweat_smile:

Date check on screen??? Can’t wait for this new music and proper opening titles. Chur :joy:

1 Like

T-5 mins to launch

1 Like

Welcome to BBC News

1 Like

9 Likes

I like it!

Considerably better than their last package, but still not as good as the last 3 News one.

1 Like

Still ain’t no 3 News - nothing will outshine the old package & theme.

3 Likes

It’s nice. Although I think the lights should come up at the top of the intro from the dark and perhaps the anchors should introduce themselves before saying ‘Tonight…’ and going into the headlines.

1 Like

Looks nice! The lighting changes look much better.

1 Like

Also needs to be music in the second studio pan. Sounded silent, at least on the stream i had on

9 Likes

Nice opener. Modern update. Still need to get use to the opener music tho :joy:
Good to see they’ve turned down the lighting a bit. Got a bit sick of it looking lit up like a christmas tree. Hopefully they’ll incorporate the lighting changes into Newshub Late.

2 Likes