Newshub

Interesting co-operation.

4 Likes

Is the Friday project still 1 hour long or 30 minutes?

30 minutes

I’m surprised The Project is still running at all, tbh - I can’t imagine it would be that cheap to produce? I don’t think it’s ever beaten Seven Sharp in the ratings, has it?

No, I don’t think so. I’ve no idea how they can justify it, except that they’ve not much else to put on at 7pm.

Not sure of late but it was beating Seven Sharp in 25-54 some nights as well as Shortland Street occasionally near the end of last year.

Project beating Shortland Street in any demo would have been unbelievable 5 or so yrs ago but I think it says more about the steep decline of SS than any success of The Project .

Bit off topic but looking at a ratings report for a couple of weeks ago. Shortland Street doesn’t even feature in the top 20 shows list for the week in either 5+ (so, less than 237,300 viewers) or 25-54 (less than 71,400). Same goes for The Project. Newshub 6pm #15 in 25-54 for that week (average 81,300 viewers). 1 News 5+ 646,300 / 161,000 25-54

3 Likes

So do their viewers come from streaming instead? Is that how the 7pm major’s are still on air?

Janika ter Ellen presented Newshub Late for a couple of nights last week.

3 Likes

Probably giving Ingrid her ‘weekend’ after filling on 6pm during the weekend.

5 Likes

New backdrop on AM this morning, as partially seen here.

Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Hopefully something more New Zealand unlike stock images

Janika ter Ellen anchoring Newshub at 4:30pm this afternoon. (This might be a common occurrence, I don’t watch often and it’s not available on demand).

2 Likes

Monday 20th June:
Tom McRae presented Newshub late tonight

1 Like

I notice there’s still no announcement as to who will replace Tom given he has just a few weeks left

1 Like

Nicky Styris filling in for Bernie this week on AM

3 Likes

Amanda Gillies on AM this morning

8 Likes

Lovely to see her back on the AM again

5 Likes

Great to see them broadcasting from The Sims Island Adventure.

9 Likes

Wag Nere, Wap Zow

1 Like