Nah, Rose Daly was the best weather pres. they ever had

Augie!

1 Like

New digital show from Newshub using Facebook Live

Newshub Now

Watch it here

Caps

2 Likes

This was the news bulletin replacing Newshub Midday right? For something that probably no-one knew about, it did pretty good!

1 Like

Wow New Zealand sure does have better News sets then Australia.

Australia- 0 New Zealand- 1

2 Likes

Great idea rather than just a straight news bulletin, a topical and engaging topic in a snapshot which creates conversation and engagement with followers.

Didn’t like the host getting up and down to walk to the big screen to show comments etc, then magically appearing back in the seat after the interview - I think this could be executed better.

I could see something like this being done by Network TEN from the Studio 10 studio or Sydney news set sans the desk, moderated by someone like Natasha Belling a couple of days a week outside of her weekend news presenting. This is exactly the kind of cheap news output they should be producing outside of their main linear brodcast television commitments.

7 Likes

Yeah great idea, wouldnt this be Great for ten

1 Like

I think it was a pre record this time so there were no bugs but next time will be fully live.

2 Likes

From Monday ‘The Best of Paul Henry’ will run from 6am - 8am, most probably to run against Breakfast which started last Monday.

1 Like

Highlights from a breakfast news show that ended over a month ago…

Has the AM show missed a launch deadline maybe?? I cant believe they haven’t got the show on the air already and there still isnt a launch date yet. Mediaworks dont have the luxury of having another Paul Henry who will generate publicity and a sizeable loyal audience this time, they need to get moving.

3 Likes

I completely agree. From watching The AM Show’s soon to be social media guru Aziz Al’Saafin on his social media accounts, they seem to have just finished filming a promo on Friday. Can’t be in a rush then?? A bit poor they haven’t announced a start date. They probably should’ve instead put out a Sticky TV highlight show from 6 til 7, then from 7 til 8 put out a Newshub bulletin. Can’t ask for much I suppose… we are talking about TV3 :joy:

1 Like

I think it’s starting Feb 13. I don’t get the wisdom of showing a guy who has left in highlights for two weeks. If anything it’ll make people realise the void he’s leaving. 3 would be better off doing nothing. And what if it rates well and AM Show rates less the week after?

3 Likes

Someone’s listening in?

1 Like

Whys Duncan wearing a larger size of Pauls shirt and jacket?

3 Likes

Another look at the refreshed AM Show set from Facebook

1 Like

I’m still not a fan of those massive mics.

You need them or it sounds horribly tinny on radio with lapel mics

3 Likes

Ingrid and Sam back on Newshub Live at 6pm tonight. Jeff McTainsh filling in for sport.

1 Like

“It’s a show, in the know, about how things go…” The Project is hitting your screens February 20th on TV3 and we are blimmin’ excited about it #TheProjectNZ

Watch the promo video on Facebook here.

I wish I hadn’t.

5 Likes