Newshub

:rotating_light::rotating_light:Bring out the Klaxon set your TV records. Parts of the new set launch tonight at 6PM :rotating_light::rotating_light:

17 Likes

Wooooohoooooo

1 Like

Interesting read

5 Likes

No disrespect but I don’t ever and have never seen her a funny and ruthless, always seems rather stale even during bits of banter.

Can’t wait until 6pm, hopefully Three ident is also updated by Discovery ANZ. To just 3⃣ updated, Newshub at 6 with relaunch with first Reid Research Political Poll by Editor Jena Lynch

1 Like

I hope prime news gets a use out of the new set. The green screen is not cutting it in the modern time

2 Likes

Won’t happen as the control room is 4floors away and there is no easy way to isolate the two shows running back to back easily.

1 Like

Wont happen

1 Like

Best thing to happen would be to use some of the old AM show screens to build some backdrop and build real set elements around it. Challenge is the prime studio and control room is a scaled back version of the control room and studio space.

3 Likes

Very nice.

21 Likes

Looks very nice

3 Likes

May Aswell be 1news

Watching too, looks awesome

4 Likes

If they’re pulling out the stops with this for Newshub, one only wonders what they’ve done with the AM studio.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Looks nice! Very 1 News but what else can you do to make a curved wall look unique haha. There looks to be more set elements, so I’ll reserve my verdict for AM.

7 Likes

A bit of cross promotion for AM tomorrow.

9 Likes

I wonder what the wood is part of

4 Likes

Must say… it looks awesome.

7 Likes

I wonder if they have updated the weather presentation too? New graphics? We shall wait and see.

And yes, looking forward to seeing the new look AM tomorrow morning.

4 Likes