Newshub

They could have always had the team start 31 jan, but be out and about on location till the set was ready.

I think the main thing is they are still hiring for AM so seems like they are a bit behind in general.

I am sure the show will be great when it eventually starts, I for one will be watching.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen those “make the switch” ads in a while. Is it even still relevant today.

2 Likes

AM Promo I just saw air had an updated end tag of Starting Tue 8 February

4 Likes

Funny it just popped up as an ad

6 Likes

Not off to a good start as it is Nz morning tv should go right through the year

2 Likes

Not good to be giving Breakfast a week head start too, strange to start on a Tuesday also.

5 Likes

The Monday is a public holiday

6 Likes

New Zealand has a well known years long record of morning shows being off air over the Christmas new year break. Generally when a new studio is thrown in the mix you get launches later in the year eg FEB.

6 Likes

It was February 13 1995 when One Network News went 1 hour, the studio had a major refit as did Holmes, and two weeks of rehearsals led to this relaunch. So it takes time, 6 to 8 weeks.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bearing in mind, that was nearly 30 years ago.

4 Likes

Does anyone know whats the deal with newshub late monday night, just came up with a reel of footage from three’s shows

1 Like

I almost get the feeling there’s a Waitangi Day refresh coming for +HR=E?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NewshubNZ/status/1485768364782141440

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes
5 Likes

I saw Carly was on lastnight, I wonder when she will finish up, if she does that is.

Here is the opener

3 Likes

Very Australian imo

1 Like

Special Waitangi Day broadcast from 7-10am on Three. Hosted by Oriini Kaipara and Mihingarangi Forbes.

7 Likes