Newshub

(11-12/1/2020) Sacha McNeil is presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend.

(13-17/1/2020) Ingrid Hipkiss presenting this week with Mitch McCann on Monday and Michael Morrah on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Not long to go before Mike McRoberts gets back from his Christmas/ New Year Break.

Sam Hayes also is returning on the 20th as well as Mike McRoberts, Andrew Gourdie and Ingrid Hipkiss.

1 Like

Nice try but no thanks.

Also, why is Garner not in the middle…?

4 Likes

I’ve also noticed they are using a different logo for Magic Talk - now Magic News & Talk? What’s this all about…

Hoping the AM Show is in the Newshub Studio this year! How cool would that be :sunglasses:

Is that even possible, with all the audio equipment needed for radio etc?

Sorry bad news for you it’s staying where is for 2020

Radio just takes a line of mixed audio from the TV studio downstairs and plays it as they do with the 6PM News Simulcast the mics button bars ect just runs into the main audio desk in the control room.

2 Likes

That’s ashame… Maybe next year :joy::sleepy:

Except, having listened to the 6pm simulcast the last couple of days, those fancy mic’s used in the mornings are worth their weight in gold.

2 Likes

Set your recorders for Monday. Sunday is the last day for of the current graphics package.
RELAUNCH MONDAY new look 2020

14 Likes

Seriously it’s well & good for a graphics refresh but with the breakaway from Mediaworks Radio when three is eventually sold.
I’m sure the name Newshub will no longer be sustainable
Three News brand should be back
What’s going to happen to the AM Show with the simulcast actually I no longer watch with the rather strong opinions of sports presenter Mark Richardson.

1 Like

No changes to AM show. But the 6pm simulcast will no longer be on Magic talk.

1 Like

Any idea on relaunch? Is the state broadcaster and Prime also having a make over, over the weekend as competition heats for 2020.

Can’t say much sorry.

TVNZ already had a new look launch before the end of last year. No changes to Prime that I’m aware of.

2 Likes

So long as I can still sing “Green Eggs and Ham” to the opening sting, I’m sure it will be great!

2 Likes

(18-19/1/2020) Sacha McNeil and Michael Morrah are presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend with Heather Keats presenting weather.

2 Likes

If the relaunch is tonight, I’m severely disappointed they didn’t update those god awful AM Show graphics.

Edit: Not sure why it’s replying to that post from 2017, however that mock is far better to what they’ve currently got.

Nothing as of yet

1 Like

Wassss goin on… Nothing relaunched about Newshub… Or is it relaunched at 6pm?

2 Likes