Newshub

This is probably a dumb question but if Mediaworks ever wanted or had to, could they add the microphones to the old Story set & air The AM Show from that space?? I know it’d be more work than that but would it be possible?

Not sure.

There aren’t any XLR mic inputs on that desk for it to work easily without cables hanging everywhere[quote=“nztv, post:423, topic:665”]
I know it’d be more work than that but would it be possible?
[/quote]

It could be possible but the look wouldn’t be right / difficult to cut cameras on that side for what the AM show would want

2 Likes

Not new but the Breaking News graphic as seen on Newshub Late tonight (26/05).

Video:

5 Likes

Simon Shepherd filling in for Tom McRae on Newshub Live at 6pm this evening (28/05). Mike Puru is also filling in on the weather.

2 Likes

Here is what The Project NZ is doing, Roving Enterprises format then the +HR=E

3 Likes

Various caps from Newshub Late

4 Likes

Ryan Bridge presenting weather on Newshub Live at 6 2/06/17

3 Likes

Surprised they got Ryan! Wonder why they couldn’t get Mike Puru

1 Like

Mike is in Gore for the Golden Guitar music awards and wasn’t available.

2 Likes

Ryan Bridge presenting weather again on Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend (3-4/6/2017).

1 Like

I prefer Ryan to Mike, Mike is far too cliche

No AM Show today for some reason???

1 Like

It’s Queens Birthday and unless it’s Waitangi or Anzac Day, the early morning shows don’t run on public holidays. Breakfast is also off, although TVNZ1 is showing the concert for Manchester.

4 Likes

News and current affairs shows in NZ don’t do public holidays or the Christmas-New year period except for 6pm bulletins. As mentioned above Waitangi Day and Anzac Day are the exception. Although three didn’t have any news programming on Anzac Day this year except for newshub at 6pm.

2 Likes

Oddly enough tonight there is The Project NZ on air but tvnz isn’t doing seven sharp.

2 Likes

Jenny Suo is filling in for Melissa Davies on Newshub Live at 6pm this weekend (17th & 18th June). Melissa is reporting on the America’s Cup race in Bermuda.

1 Like

Utterly bizarre from Newshub tonight. A cracking exclusive from Lloyd Burr about Pike River, one of the biggest stories in NZ history, was third behind America’s Cup (which still has at least five races to go) and a sad car crash in Hamilton. I know the lead isn’t everything but feel they had it wrong there.

Sacha McNeil presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this evening with Mike McRoberts (23/06/2017). She also presented the 6pm bulletin on Tuesday this week.

1 Like

Also hosting Newshub Late tonight

1 Like