News Corp Australia

Have people actually read the comments on that site? It’s vile. The tin foil hat conspiracy theorists abound. They’re still calling for the return of Tony Abbott.

1 Like

aren’t comments on that site moderated? Someone would have had to approve them??

They are. When I have commented it takes a while to appear, sometimes up to an hour.

It’s quite funny reading the comments before the SSM survey result came out. 90% thought it would be a resounding no.

1 Like
1 Like

Gleeson will continue to write a weekly column for the Sunday Mail. Kelvin Healey, who has been the deputy editor of The Courier Mail for the last two years, will be the new Sunday Mail editor effective July 23.

The price of Herald Sun goes up by 10c from today for both weekday and Saturday editions. Usually price rises for weekday and weekend editions are announced separately.

Further update to this post: Yesterday’s edition of “Class Mate” in The Daily Telegraph was the last after 18 years.

2 Likes

The Adelaide Advertiser turns 160 today. To celebrate, it published a special heritage front page today, while its AdelaideNow website also allows people to view it in heritage edition.

Ash Sheard has resigned as News Corp general manager of network sales in Victoria.

The Daily Mail accused gay news.com.au writer James Weir of having a heterosexual affair with Rose Jacobs, the estranged wife of Steve Jacobs. Weir recounts the story:

I felt like I was reading a piece if satire there. :thinking:

News Corp has identified four developers to pitch on a massive project on its Bowen Hills site, which currently houses The Courier-Mail and the local office of The Australian.

Is Caleb just trolling us now

I’m not really sure what to say about those opinions, especially remembering that the number of years old Caleb Bond is still only starts with a 1! :open_mouth:

Although it wouldn’t overly surprise me if he gets his own program on Sky News or talkback radio sometime in the next 10-15 years.

No issue with someone of that age having an opinion but to advocate for war just so society becomes a little less wasteful seems terribly ignorant. He knows what war is, right? He’d be of age to go to war, too. I doubt we’d see him queueing up to enlist.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I’m convinced Bolt has become a satirical blog just his regular followers don’t know it yet.

3 Likes

2f78aa

1 Like