News Breakfast

Lisa in Caboolture this morning. I thought she should have been in Brisbane city post debate; she seems to be just interviewing people in other locations rather than locally.

3 Likes

Friday (22.04.2022): Lisa is finishing her week touring Queensland electorates in Brisbane city this morning.

Madeleine Morris is hosting in studio, in the place of Michael.

5 Likes

Monday 25 April - Anzac Day

Iskhandar Razak will be filling in for Michael.

Also next week Danny Tran will be filling in for Nate from Tuesday to Friday.

6 Likes

This has to be the most inconsistently presented program in Australian TV history.

4 Likes
3 Likes

With Scott Morrison in Brisbane and doing the morning rounds, Lisa said they asked him down for a one-on-one this morning. He once again declined to appear News Breakfast.

3 Likes

It’s a bit rich for someone who calls themselves a so-called media ‘analyst’ to demand impartiality when in the very same tweet, they’re biased themselves…

Seriously, I’m fed up with people on Twitter (mainly Labor supporters) who seemingly believe politicians they support should be given an easy ride during interviews while politicians who don’t reflect their political ideology should be grilled.

5 Likes

That actually sounds like what Sky News constantly does. :joy:

5 Likes

John Barron is hosting Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson this weekend.

4 Likes

No surprises there….

2 Likes

You just have to read the supers on screen on SkyNews and the language they use.

Do we think Fauziah has been dropped as Weekend Breakfast host for her Twitter lists?

3 Likes

She has removed all ABC references from her bio.

3 Likes

That’s interesting because I had a look this morning and it definitely still had ABC mentioned there but it was a locked account now which it wasn’t last week.

1 Like

News Breakfast includes some coverage from Darwin where PM was part of the dawn service.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Didn’t she know you could make lists private? Also people will go to any lengths now to take someone down lol

I’m glad she’s gone. She was most annoying and irritating on the weekends. Cold, boring and clearly a right wing bias was evident in her line of questioning. Good riddance.

Even putting politics aside, I think she’s just a poor presenter full stop. Monotone, lifeless and clearly appointed by ABC to tick their diversity quota. There are many other great presenters better than her and would fit that criteria at the same time (Jeremy Fernandez, Karina Carvalho, Elias Clure, Iskhandar Razak etc).

3 Likes
3 Likes