News Breakfast

Monday (01.04.2024): Emma Rebellato and Stephanie Ferrier are hosting today. Charles Brice is presenting sport from Adelaide. There is no dedicated weather presenter.

Tuesday (02.04.2024): Emma Rebellato is co-hosting with Lisa this morning. Stephanie Ferrier is doing the weather and Charles Brice is presenting sport from Adelaide.

Wednesday (03.04.2024): Tom Maddocks is presenting sport today and Emma Rebellato is on weather.

Thursday (04.04.2024): Emma Rebellato presenting weather.

Friday (05.04.2024): Emma Rebellato is presenting weather and Charles Brice is doing sport from Adelaide.

3 Likes

Abc Musical Chairs GIF by The Bachelorette

10 Likes

Tony returned from sick leave today. He’s off again now on assignment and then leave, taking him off the program until mid-June.

Based on the last six months, I have tried to accurately update the listing:

2 Likes

hEs nEvEr ThErE :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: cue the next Daily Mail article…

I really did like Tony when he first stated… but now I’m not too sure.

Whats everyone else thoughts?

Filming this new show for the ABC?

1 Like

Michael Rowland on holidays for next fortnight.

2 Likes

Don’t usually rate footballers turned tv presenters, and Tony is no exception. Always gives me the feeling he doesn’t take it seriously.

Yes, there is a bit of that.
Something seems to have changed in the way he comes across on air.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Monday (08.04.2024): Bridget Brennan is co-hosting with Lisa today. No dedicated news or sport presenter.

1 Like

Is the roster decided by whoever show’s up for that morning?

3 Likes
2 Likes

yeah it’s hot desking, they run in and jump in the first available seat.

5 Likes

Public servants are fond of a Monday ADO :smiley:

Outrageous Daily Mail hasn’t done a story on the merry-go-round presenter issue on News Breakfast.

3 Likes

Or an article about Media Spy talking about the merry-go-round presenter issues.

Or an article about Media Spy talking about DM not doing a story on the merry-go-ground presenter issues :laughing:.

6 Likes

‘News Breakfast’ viewers ANNOYED by ‘merry-go-round’ presenter problem plaguing the ABC breakfast program.

That is how I would envision it reading like.

5 Likes

Forum Viewers OUTRAGED at News Breakfast ANNOYANCE at ‘merry-go-round’ presenter problem plaguing the taxpayer funded ABC flagship morning news program

3 Likes

Forum Viewers OUTRAGED at Daily Mail not writing an article about News Breakfast viewers ANNOYED at ‘merry-go-round’ presenter problem plaguing the taxpayer funded ABC flagship morning news program

2 Likes