New Zealand TV

Saw the promo for that this evening, then checked out the cast list for the episode. Don’t think any of them would be massively known at all! They really should have just promoted it as a normal episode.

I guess the celebrity chase is similar, usually only 1 or 2 of the ‘celebrities’ would be known in NZ.

1 Like

Three waving the white flag versus the Olympics and All Blacks this Saturday night. Nothing they put on would rate.

5 Likes

The Project NZ ended at 7:32 tonight, Jesse Mulligan announced at the end of the show that Lego Masters USA was up next however a message came up saying that due to programming changes in the states that a new episode wasn’t available and it would resume on August 17 on ThreeNow.

https://www.facebook.com/92809692000/posts/10157848340427001/?d=n

2 Likes

What did they air instead, an old ep?

A repeat of David Lomas Investigates

1 Like

No it doesn’t

do you know what an opinion is? and how to rebut one?

4 Likes

I’m more surprised it took the entire Olympics for him to display a negative opinion on the set.

Worked with YouTuber Tevebits to do a compilation of all of New Zealand News Opens. Here is our video collaboration.

13 Likes

Jack Tame switching from the 1 News set (Q+A) to the Olympics set in just under few minutes this morning:

6 Likes

Is Shortland Street a longer episode tonight in NZ ? In Australia this evening it has 2 episodes.

Which say … 5pm …

Outraged that Damo has cut her out of the IV deal, Desi kicks him out. He ends up taking refuge with Kelly-Anne, who urges him to stick to his guns.

then 5.30pm to 6pm

Esther swears she saw Lily, despite Marty logically pointing out that she couldn’t have. Even when super-spiritual Leanne advises Esther to let it go, she can’t.

I checked the guide for the rest of the week and it’s the normal 1 episode.

Just one episode tonight for us. Maybe you guys are just behind a little bit?

2 Likes

Season 2 of One Lane Bridge premieres on TVNZ1 this Sunday (August 15) at 8.30pm.

I’m really confused about this. We have been 2hrs behind NZ all year. I don’t understand how we are having two episodes tonight and NZ only one.

2 Likes

I’ve just cross checked what episode aired Friday here and NZ and they were the same. So this means because we aired two tonight we are now one day ahead of NZ.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird. I Facebook messaged SBS Viceland to which I have received no response.

So now we are seeing each episode before NZ sees it …surely SBS messed up somewhere…

1 Like

But why would they randomly air a double episode out of nowhere? It really is odd.

Surely a mistake? Or maybe some new agreement TVNZ has allowed us to get the episode before NZ ? Though that makes no sense…does it ?

I reckon they’ll realise soon and we won’t have an episode this Friday.

1 Like

Hard to believe they would’ve just accidentally scheduled a double episode if it’s only meant to be just the one, right?

Very strange though, hopefully you get an answer soon.

1 Like