New Zealand TV

I love 7 days and I am an Aussie. I would love to see 7 days as a co production between three and one of the network’s here in Australia having a aussie team vs a kiwi team

I think it has been done before…maybe around Comedy Festival in NZ?

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 14.17.44 (1)
Maori Television’s newest logo? (seen during Matariki 2020 / Maori New Year promo)

2 Likes

After this years broadcast failure hopefully Big Brother will become a ThreeNow exclusive and available immediately after its Aussie broadcast to help boost the platforms numbers.

2 Likes

I don’t see any changes from the ones online

3 Likes

I didn’t realize Maori TV have been airing the Covid updates LIVE on their network. The network appears to be pushing more into News with its morning news programming and its nightly news programme Te Ao Marama extending to Sundays.

3 Likes

TVNZ has reported a $25.8 million net loss for its year to June 30.
4 Likes
3 Likes

Good to see the proceeds are going to charity.

The Edge TV froze and went to a black screen for a couple minutes, now showing this. The live stream is still working.

Update: The tv feed has gone back to normal

4 Likes

Seen any red Hilux’s lately?

Toyota are on the hunt for Crumpie’s ute (RNZ Article/Audio)

Was such a classic campaign, leaves the possums for dead.

1 Like

Farmer Wants a Wife premieres on TVNZ2 on Monday, September 7 at 8.45pm following MasterChef Australia.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Interesting, with Newshub going to Discovery one wonders if Mediaworks will try to come up with another news outlet for its radio services.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. I wonder if they’ll outsource to RNZ wire service?

1 Like

Maybe finally they will have a decent ondemand service and have all the shows across Three, Bravo, Choice and HGTV in one place.

1 Like

Three sold to Discovery, Stuff to local ownership, NZME reporting decent half year results - NZ Media is somehow looking better than it has in years, all during Covid

6 Likes

Such a shame there isn’t much positive news in Australia regarding media.

I still don’t understand Disco’s business case, but at least 3 won’t go the way of the dodo. I wonder if we’ll see Choice & HGTV shift LCN’s to 8 & 9?

1 Like

Mediaworks TV (Discovery NZ?) expected to contract a news service to Mediaworks Radio from Newshub. Journalists to remain based with Discovery but newsreaders to stay aligned with MWR.

8 Likes