New Zealand TV

My guess would be less demand for this tournament means Spark will want to give up less to free to air to entice more viewers to their platform.

Delayed Black Ferns and live finals will probably be good enough coverage for a decent chunk of NZers

1 Like

Hope they can see good coverage on Three like TVNZ did in 2019 with a Men’s one

Interesting find on Matt Gibbs instagram story.

3 Likes

For those not in the know, what do you think he’s implying? New project?

Glue TV?

They were of course from Studio 2, not Sticky TV (It’s a joke).

Perhaps they’re all becoming Lotto hosts…

3 Likes

First responders is back on TVNZ 1 very soon

Three having a mishap on its EPG guide coming up before 6pm. The 7pm slot would be Dancing With the Stars.

5 Likes

Also tomorrow at 8:30pm

4 Likes

You know Melbourne is “Wellington”, right? :joy:

2 Likes

So Three did their own pre-show? Who was their Melbourne reporter?

Ollie Richie. He’s been in Melbourne for the weekend covering the Super Round for Super Rugby Pacific in AAMI Park, same venue for tonight’s match.

2 Likes

Considering the result, it was fortunate that the Warriors weren’t playing at home…

Tonight on TVNZ 1
8:30

3 Likes

First Responders production Team behind Police Ten 7 was an good show that is better than many British junk that we have to suffer at the moment and I reckon that TVNZ should cut down on spending and buying British programmes and have more NZ made series made and even Australian and Canadian programmes they could have buy

3 Likes

Interesting to note that Discovery’s Facebook pages like Newshub, Three and Bravo are now able to be searched and viewed in Australia, which wasn’t the case previously

5 Likes

I see that TVNZ’s latest talent series, 60 Seconds has been shunted off to Fridays to burn off the rest of its season. It was originally on Mondays at 7:30.

5 Likes

Yikes, they poured a lot into that production.

4 Likes

But it rated terribly and last Mondays broadcast averaged only 1.3% of TVNZ 2’s targeted audience of 18-49s and 1.8% 25-54s and replaced with 2 Rush Hour Movies in the time being

1 Like