New Zealand TV

Funnily enough, it’s Prime.

4 Likes

Just get Sandra Sully to present 10 News: First At Five New Zealand from Sydney and don’t miss that riverting Australian programming like Studio 10 (Australian Informercial are just overlayed with Suzanne Paul) :thinking:

Well, that’s Freeview. On Sky, it’s channel 4.

2 Likes

Newshub has a massive advantage though in its name, as its not Channel centric

Yep. I don’t have Sky, never have. On my TV, Prime is and always has lived on LCN 5, but yes, bog-standard Freeview it’s 10.

1 Like

Gotta say that is a brilliant idea and love that animation :blue_heart:

2 Likes

That would be no different to when MediaWorks’ FOUR was on Freeview CH 4 and Sky CH 12

2 Likes

@TV4 And what about the New Zealand versions of 10 Bold, 10 Peach and 10 Shake?

1 Like

Do they have enough programming for four channels?

2 Likes

Auckland still on Level 4, doesn’t that mean they still cannot film Shortland St?

2 Likes

@TV_Addict Because nearly all entertainment programmes and dramas on television are based in Auckland and act as non-essential services, production on this programme is currently suspended.

3 Likes

I’m guessing they film weeks ahead so it’s not an issue yet, though might have to reduce episodes 5 days a week to 3 or something.

1 Like

I am guessing they will put cake makers on when they reduce the amount of episodes

Cathy and Mark Fren from Travel Guides Australia will be special guests on Have You Been Paying Attention on TVNZ2 this Friday night (September 3).

TVNZ2 will also have the world premiere of season 2 of Inside Taronga Zoo (titled Taronga: Who’s Who in the Zoo in Australia) this Sunday, September 5, at 7.30pm.

2 Likes

A show about making cakes? Or is that slang for something else?

1 Like

No its a show TVNZ put on when they are running out of content

1 Like

Hope that is bigger production values, and I have heard that TVNZ 2 is replaying Downton Abbey that originally screened on Prime which is weird schudeling decision

Isn’t that just on On Demand?

1 Like

https://www.c21media.net/news/nine-sbs-tvnz-pick-crime-and-factual-from-passion-distribution/

In New Zealand, TVNZ has picked up documentary series Here Come the Gypsies (6×60’), produced by Firecracker Films for Channel 5, while Top TV has licensed Walking Hadrian’s Wall with Robson Green and QE2: The World’s Most Luxurious Hotel (3×60’), produced by Motion Content Group and Spun Gold for Channel 5.

Sky has acquired seasons 8b and 9a of All New Traffic Cops (9×60’/20×60’), produced by Mentorn Media for Channel 5, and Bravo has acquired seasons one and two of Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over (12×60’).

3 Likes