New Zealand TV

You’re right, @Leotv. However, infomercials cannot be shown in the early hours of Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day. This is due to the Broadcasting Act 1989 which states that advertising must not be screened on New Zealand television on those days.

New season of Big Brother Australia is set to move from Three to TVNZ with subsequent episodes fast tracked. The first 4 episodes will be released May 4th OnDemand.

3 Likes

You poor bastards. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With the intros of the first 20 housemates omitted from the actual TV broadcast, hope that TVNZ will post the videos on its website so Kiwi fans won’t be forced to go to 7plus.

we cant get 7plus in NZ

So is it possible to visit the 7plus website in NZ without a VPN?

Here are the profiles of the first 20 housemates for the new season of BB.

The Masked Singer NZ premieres on Three this Sunday (May 9) and will air on Sunday and Monday nights. Aside from Rhys Darby, the other judges are The Edge afternoons co-host Sharyn Casey, hip-hop artist Ladi6 and comedian James Roque.

I wonder why Urzila Carlson was not asked? She was a judge on the last season of The Masked Singer Australia.

Probably has to do with her being on Have You Been Paying Attention? and TVNZ.

She is still appearing on Three though as 4th panelist on the project and filling in for Jeremy Corbett sometimes. Also appearing on 7 days as well.

In that case though James Roque should have been ruled out, yet his Masked Singer bio even mentions HYBPA

https://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-masked-singer-nz/home/bios/guessing-panel/james-roque.html

He’s also featured as a panelist on hit shows 7 Days and Have You Been Paying Attention? NZ, and more recently was one-third of comedy trio Frickin Dangerous Bro who debuted their show Frickin Dangerous Bro: On The Road this year

And Frickin Dangerous Bro: On the Road is a TVNZ ondemand show

She has a whole lot of gig dates coming up in Australia so guess filming clashed with that maybe?

1 Like

Some Discovery shows off peak on Three at the moment: Cupcake Wars (Food Network)
Fixer Upper (HGTV)

Looking at the ratecard, more to come:
Tiny House Hunting (HGTV), The Zoo (Animal Planet), House Crashers (DIY), Good Bones (HGTV)

Most interesting, Holey Moley was struggling in primetime Thursdays 7-30 so has been replaced with HGTV’s Celebrity IOU.

I found Big Brother AU on feeeview ondemand, is Three screening it or is it just ondemand

TVNZ have the rights and have it on TVNZ on demand. Not sure if it will receive a broadcast run though.

1 Like

I saw it somewhere saying its coming to TVNZ 2 soon

1 Like

Don’t know if I saw this before but Three aired a 5 second ident of their logo with a pink background. I’m likely guessing this could be a production ender or just a ident.

This screencap was taken at the end of TMS NZ airing tonight.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it before on a couple local shows this year. I think it’s a replacement for the mediaworks logo which used to appear at the end of locally made content

1 Like

They should use the Discovery corporate endpack instead!

1 Like

Anybody watch TMS tonight… any good?

TVNZ has planned to launch a paid ad-free ondemand service soon: