First Segment/Open

Second Segment

Third Segment

Fourth Segment

Fifth Segment

Sixth Segment

Seventh Segment

Eighth Segment/ Post Debate Analysis

Ninth & Final Segment/ Post Debate Interview with Jacinda Ardern & Judith Collins

6 Likes

Why is Collins wearing red…?

3 Likes

Paddy Is rude and obnoxious.

1 Like

I like Paddy as a journalist. However, at times it felt like he was the 3rd leader participating in the debate because of how often he interrupted Ardern & Collins.

1 Like

I haven’t watched all of it but what I did see I couldn’t help thinking how much better this debate was over TVNZ’s. I’m not a big Paddy fan but thought he did good tonight

5 Likes

I totally agree, this debate was about 50 million times than the TVNZ one.

I liked how Paddy roasted both leaders sporadically over the debate.

6 Likes

So much better than the first debate.

Paddy was sharper than John Campbell, Jacinda appeared awake this time too. Much more lively.

4 Likes

And on The Project AU tonight…

3 Likes

Venue of the 2nd Leaders Debate was held at the Q Theatre in Central Auckland; located in Queen Street; next to the Auckland Town Hall.

2 Likes

The opener of the Leaders Debate

Opener & Closer of the Leaders Debate analysis

2 Likes

Not far behind with my video :laughing:
Here is my montage of the Newshub Leaders’ debate and analysis.

4 Likes

Jami-Lee Ross has had his High Court injunction against The Newshub Powerbrokers’ Debate declined.

3 Likes

The Press Leaders Debate: Jacinda Ardern & Judith Collins is set to begin in just a few minutes.

LIVE STREAM: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/122837729/election-2020-livestream-jacinda-ardern-and-judith-collins-face-off-in-the-press-leaders-debate

3 Likes

Jacinda much stronger in this debate – how I thought she would have performed in the TVNZ/Newshub ones…

1 Like

Preview of the set for The Cannabis Question
https://twitter.com/patrickgowernz/status/1313583973927321600

Has anyone seen any promos of the Minor Party debate on TVNZ? I think its tonight, with ACT, Maori, NZ First and Advance NZ.

Its tomorrow at 7:00pm, not tonight.

1 Like