New Logo?

A Mediaspy Application? I think it will be great!

3 Likes

Thanks mate, nope, all self taught, besides the occasional moc I create for this site, I rarely delve into graphic design. I am an artist though, so maybe that’s where that comes into play :wink:

looks so professional, man! props to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:open_mouth: that makes it even more impressive! Bloody awesome work!

1 Like

Lovely mocks here, absolutely beautiful works!

1 Like

I really like the “For all Media Enthusiasts” slogan.

Of the proposed designs we’ve seen so far, yours is probably going to win or at least come very close to it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There are some really amazing designs and designers out there :heart:

I just wanted to get a chance to get back with everyone’s feedback in regards of mine. Also lowercase version has been added as well.

11 Likes

The magnifying glass looks quite innovative to me!:wink:

1 Like

Very nice. Like the slight gradient and Media Spy being in caps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This contest is over, give that man the $10,000

1 Like

Sir, this isn’t America’s Funniest Home Videos.

This is great @Zacgb! The subtle tweak to the dot in “i” is a good decision as it now looks more refined. The font choice feels different while also familiar at the same time and feels fresh.

I love the applications concept with the “signal” icon used in tandem with the word “Media”, the “For all Media Enthusiasts” tagline is great too!

A very polished concept for a fresh new MediaSpy! :slight_smile: :sparkles::art:

5 Likes

Perfect in every way. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here’s the final version of my logo.

I’ve taken a different angle when creating this in the sense that as a software developer, mobile-first is key. The current version of the logo I thought was fine enough as a base for different sized-screens, so I basically decided to give it a modern refresh with a similar feel.

I’ve decided to use the wifi/antenna as an “accent” rather than a primary aspect of the logo.

I’ve provided samples where it can be customised to different colour schemes, single/multi line version and light/dark.

App Icon:

(I use MS as a web-app on my phone)

Site header

17 Likes

I love that slightest touch of hot pink in the very far right side of “Media” :heart_eyes:

Another detail I love is the fact you changed the social icons/search/menu bar to black, much more sleek then the current theme!

1 Like

I like this a lot:
Idea1

But I love this more now with these colours:

2 Likes

Done. Do it. Use it.

Great work!

3 Likes

Here’s my final work on my MediaSpy rebrand:

Logo, white and orange background versions

Ad

Social Media example (notice the antenna symbol as the profile picture)

Logo deployments on the website dark and white
Hope you guys enjoyed!

8 Likes

My favourite.
Fantastic job. :ok_hand: :100: :fire:

3 Likes