New Logo?

This contest is over, give that man the $10,000

1 Like

Sir, this isn’t America’s Funniest Home Videos.

This is great @Zacgb! The subtle tweak to the dot in “i” is a good decision as it now looks more refined. The font choice feels different while also familiar at the same time and feels fresh.

I love the applications concept with the “signal” icon used in tandem with the word “Media”, the “For all Media Enthusiasts” tagline is great too!

A very polished concept for a fresh new MediaSpy! :slight_smile: :sparkles::art:

5 Likes

Perfect in every way. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here’s the final version of my logo.

I’ve taken a different angle when creating this in the sense that as a software developer, mobile-first is key. The current version of the logo I thought was fine enough as a base for different sized-screens, so I basically decided to give it a modern refresh with a similar feel.

I’ve decided to use the wifi/antenna as an “accent” rather than a primary aspect of the logo.

I’ve provided samples where it can be customised to different colour schemes, single/multi line version and light/dark.

App Icon:

(I use MS as a web-app on my phone)

Site header

17 Likes

I love that slightest touch of hot pink in the very far right side of “Media” :heart_eyes:

Another detail I love is the fact you changed the social icons/search/menu bar to black, much more sleek then the current theme!

1 Like

I like this a lot:
Idea1

But I love this more now with these colours:

2 Likes

Done. Do it. Use it.

Great work!

3 Likes

Here’s my final work on my MediaSpy rebrand:

Logo, white and orange background versions

Ad

Social Media example (notice the antenna symbol as the profile picture)

Logo deployments on the website dark and white
Hope you guys enjoyed!

8 Likes

My favourite.
Fantastic job. :ok_hand: :100: :fire:

3 Likes

You know what? An ad promoting Mediaspy is good. that way there is more promotion and hopefully people could join and sign in.

4 Likes

Thanks to @Zacgb, I like this colour scheme with the new logo.

9 Likes

So many good submissions.
I’ll give it a go with my submission. I’ll probably expand my idea later on.

19 Likes

Looks pretty effective and innovative.

1 Like

Just wanted to finish my concept of the redesign and show some examples of it in use. I also took into account the feedback so far but I am sticking with the orange gradient with my design to differentiate.

This my logo design within the bounds of a square dimensions with Full Colour, Two Colour and One Colour versions. This allows for options in regards of the logo’s use and where it can be used.
This is the full logo with Full Colour, Two Colour and One Colour versions.
This would be the logo in use on the MediaSpy website on Mobile and Desktop device.

Social Media Cover Photo

Thanks to everyone that has provided feedback and this has been a fun little project to do :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Clever use of the magnifying scope. I love it :heart:

3 Likes

Having a magnifying glass two color look would be good. That way it will make it more exciting. A one coloured orange look would be quite boring.

1 Like

If anyone wants to add their proposal in (or tweak their existing one) you’ve got until Sunday night

10 Likes

Here is my edited, final submission.

24 Likes