Network Ten and Paramount+ Football coverage

I know which I’d rather, Paramount+ every time. I only put up with 9Now if I desperately want to see something I missed or forgot to record. How can anyone put up with all the repeat ads on 9Now, some of them repeated in the same break.

The A-League women’s fixtures were announced today:

4 Likes

Sydney United will meet Macarthur FC in the 2022 Australia Cup final on October 1, after both teams won their respective semi finals this week. The final will be held at the neutral venue of CommBank Stadium in Parramatta.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Matildas will face Denmark at Midtjylland on October 11.

2 Likes

Socceroos Centenary Celebrations.

International Friendlies To Celebrate Centenary And Farewell.

Live And Exclusive On 10, 10 Play And Paramount+.

The Socceroos will be celebrating the centenary as the Australian men’s national team, when they take on Trans-Tasman rivals New Zealand this Thursday night, live and exclusive from 7.30pm AEST on Network 10, 10 Play and Paramount+.

The match will double as a farewell, the Socceroos last match on home soil before they depart for this year’s FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Players will be looking to impress in the two-match series, putting their best foot forward in front of the coaches, and the country, to secure their spot in the World Cup squad.

The Socceroos will then head across the ditch for the return leg against New Zealand, live on Sunday from 12.30pm AEST on 10, 10 Play and Paramount+.

Socceroos v New Zealand:

Thursday, 22 September: Socceroos v New Zealand live from 7.30pm AEST on 10 in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, 10 Bold in Perth and Adelaide, 10 Play and Paramount+

Sunday, 25 September: Socceroos v New Zealand live from 12.30pm AEST on 10, 10 Play and Paramount+

1 Like

The Socceroos Team of the Century was announced earlier today.

During the pre-match segment of tonight’s match was an interview with former Socceroos Coach (and Socceroos Coach of the Century) Guus Hiddink.

1 Like

Not sure if it was the case for everyone, but on Win Tamworth, they just randomly cut to a short ad break in the middle of the Welcome to Country. Bit embarrasing regardless.

1 Like

There was no interruption in Melbourne during welcome to country tonight.

1 Like

10 having issues with streaming the Socceroos game on P+ tonight, they’re responding to people on Twitter suggesting they watch it on 10 or 10 play instead.

Certainly doesn’t bode well for the upcoming A-Leauge season or give subscribers any confidence they’ve done anything in the off season to improve the service & functions.

4 Likes

Didn’t you say Streaming was the way of the future before?

yep and not just here on Media Spy.

1 Like

Australia Cup Final.

Grand Final In Australia’s Biggest Knockout Tournament.

The Australia Cup Final is here as a David and Goliath battle plays out, between Sydney United 58 FC and Isuzu UTE A-League side Macarthur FC live this Saturday night from 7.00pm AEST.

Sydney United 58 FC became the first National Premier League (NPL) club in history to make the Australia Cup Final and will take on Dwight Yorke’s Macarthur FC, who are aiming to secure their first piece of silverware.

Who will become champions of Australia? Catch all the action live from 7.00pm AEST on 10, 10 Bold in Perth and 10 Play.

Visit 10 Play for all your football fixtures and catch our team of football experts as they present a big Australia Cup Final.

Australia Cup Final:

Saturday, 1 October: Sydney United 58 FC v Macarthur FC live from 7.00pm AEST on 10, 10 Bold in Perth and 10 Play

Live Football This Week. On 10, 10 Bold and 10 Play.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

Doesnt look HD , if it is, its shit! I am assuming its on TenPlay the captures?

1 Like

5 Likes

He gets younger every time!

It’s interesting that Denmark v Australia is exclusive to P+. Could it be due to the timeslot?

1 Like