Network Ten and Paramount+ Football coverage

Yes.

Home Shopping at 2:50am is more important.

2 Likes

The new A-League season kicks off in 2 days, the second season for 10/P+ and they’ve still made no commitments or announcements around any of the basic features fans rightly have been asking for - the ability to pause, rewind or start over.

This should have been a huge priority during the off-season, though this is the same network that took 12 months just to launch profiles so it’s not terribly surprising.

Lots of unhappy and vocal football fans…

2 Likes

Truly a mystery as to why no other sport wants to partner with these guys.

11 Likes

Nothing short of disgraceful.

3 Likes

I’m guessing Australia is probably one of the very few countries that have live sport on P+ outside of the U.S and they can’t get the international developers to devote time to it.
Does anyone know if the U.S version of Paramount+ has these features?

1 Like

Pretty sure it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Quick look at socials show lots of unhappy football fans with the launch of the new A-League season last night, audio out of sync from the video and streams needed to be re-started upon returning from breaks being the main concern from viewers.

Already off to a bad start for the second season with 10/P+, certainly not helping to grow the game while dishing up a sub-standard offering.

4 Likes

Complainers gotta complain! I had no problems whatsoever!

You seem to say this every time people have issues with Paramount. Knock it off.

10 Likes

Your apparently trouble free experience doesn’t negate those viewers who did have issues, and rightly so they should complain.

Audio 5/6 seconds out of sync with the video and having to restart the stream after each break aren’t small issues to be having.

In this case, it’s a trend of issues that users are having with this particular platform and as paying users can and should expect better.

5 Likes

2nd year in. No ability to pause, rewind or watch from start when event in progress.

It’s pox.

Day 1 features for their competitors Kayo/Stan Sport

2 Likes

Its certainly not a good look for Paramount+ and sports. No pause or rewind live sports like other streaming site isnt a good look.

I hope that soccer fans remember that tonight’s Sydney FC - Melbourne Victory blockbuster match is also on FTA over on 10 Bold.

I only said, I had no problems last night. By the way watching the Europa league on Stan Sports on Friday morning I had to restart the stream on 3 occassions. I just did it without complaint and it costs a hell of a lot more than Paramount+!

1 Like

Fine. But people are allowed to complain and the issues with P+'s Football are not isolated.
Especially given they are broadcasting an Australian league. Just because you didn’t complain about Stan doesn’t mean others can’t do so about P+.

10 Likes

Agreed they can complain if there’s issues as I can say I had none. As a matter of interest did anyone on here have problems or just people on social media?

I had no issues whatsoever with the stream last night (other than buffering at one point during an ad break, which was my own internet’s problem).

People would have been able to fix their issues by refreshing the browser.

1 Like
2 Likes

Indeed it is. It is hard to tell how hard it is raining, only on some angles.

3 Likes

10Bold in SD is awful for sport