Network 10 2019

Did you manage to record it?

Unfortunately not as I didn’t have recording equipment ready. It had the sort angled look that some of the promos have.

That’s a shame

Here is a link:

1 Like

In an interview with Mediaweek, Ten chief content director Beverley McGarvey has revealed more details for the network’s programming for the first half of 2019.

(I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here) will launch on January 13 – we are usually quite coy about the start date. There is no need for us to be coy this year. We have gone hard and we have gone early. We will then have Sunday Night Takeaway and Dancing with the Stars, Changing Rooms and Ambulance Australia for a second season.
At the top of the year you will see big changes in our 7.30pm schedule with the shows joining some very established brands, all of them with star talent. That will take us through until Bachelor in Paradise and then MasterChef. Once people get to MasterChef there will be some familiarity.

McGarvey said Changing Rooms would be screened two nights a week, Takeaway once on Sunday and Dancing with the Stars once a week.

EDIT: actual article link added

1 Like

Sunday - Sunday Night Takeaway
Monday - Dancing with the Stars
Tuesday -Ambulance Australia
Wednesday / Thursday - Changing Rooms.

Not bad in my opinion. Load of variety.

I like the idea of reality franchises being limited to 2 nights a week ala Bachelor / Bachelorette and Survivor.

5 Likes

it might be worth listening to my comments in context before judging and also noting that I have also said positive things about TEN in my podcast. While we have (obviously) had our differences, I try to not let that get in the way of honest opinion on the industry. In fact I have also stated I hope TEN does well as that is good for the industry.

Another new 10 Boss Update

9 Likes

10 looks to have finally updated the rest of their social media handles on twitter etc.

10 Peach is now @10PeachAU

10 Boss is now @10BossAU

10 News First Qld has also finally had their handle changed to @10NewsFirstQld

10 sport has changed again and is now @10SportAU (was changed to @10SportTV)

10 Corporate is now also @Network10comms.

1 Like

No. Just no.

There was nothing wrong with the original.

Just makes everything look botched and as though it is all being put together on the fly.

3 Likes

They’ve overlooked the obvious solution here of just stacking the Boss part of the logo beneath the 10, it would’ve worked perfectly and avoided any chopping and changing.

3 Likes

I think they had is spot on the first time. Branding was consistent.

Numerical 10 logo followed by BOSS, PEACH, DAILY, PLAY, ALL ACCESS, SPEAKS, SPORT, NEWS FIRST.

2 Likes

Now that’s weird. I’m surprised they tinkered with their new 10 circle brand like that.

I will say their Fox Sports/10 Boss watermark is a bloody mess. Perhaps they designed this one just for the watermark?

Well they’ve updated their cover photos as well so you’d think this is the full-featured one?

1 Like

I agree. That is what they should have done.

1 Like

Exactly. I never thought they’d touch the design of their new 10 brand like that. Imagine if Seven modified their 7 logo for a multichannel. Or Maccas chopped off half an arch on their logo for a new concept. Just doesn’t happen. The circle and the placement of the 10 within it shouldn’t be touched.

10 Likes

That really does look bad. Let’s start a campaign to get them to change it. Yes I’m serious.

#freetheBOSS

1 Like

10 Boss is Paul Anderson lol

I have more issues with the name 7 Flix than 10 Peach or 10 Boss though.

Naming something with Flix at the end makes it sound like a streaming service…or a channel that is movies only.

It was originally but they never changed it. Then again so was Netflix. You ordered movie discs via the internet. Now they probably have more hours of TV series than movies on offer.

10 Peach now rivals ABC Fly for worst Aussie channel name ever.

3 Likes

Ok what should it be called then instead of Peach ?