Network 10 2019

Neighbours stars posing in front of a 10 logo (as opposed to 10 Peach)?

I think this all but confirms the show is returning to the main channel…

Hamish MacDonald is hosting with Carrie.
Good to see Gorgi Coghlan in Sydney maybe she is doing a live cross for The Project.

3 Likes

I might just be guessing here but I would suggest that perhaps she is getting her own show next year. Mornings show?

Creeper Dave has moved from twitter to Instagram with his creepy comments. You would think he would learn his lesson after that Samantha heathwood incident.

Wake up? :thinking:

4 Likes

Well that all but confirms it then. Instead of 6.30, they may try 7pm to compete against H&A?

And that all but confirms its taking the morning slot :joy:

3 Likes

More logos

8 Likes

So Neighbours is going back to the main channel?

So 10Peach isn’t peach. More cranberry.

That peach text is YUCK! Boss doesn’t look too bad.

5 Likes

I think back to the major network logo changes of the past and remember being intensely interested in the change in presentation elements and not having anyone equally as interested to discuss them with. The closest major rebrand in the age of widespread internet use was probably Nine’s completely underwhelming change in January 2006 and the launch of the various multichannels.

I remember seeing and reading about Seven’s change to the ribbon logo on New Years Day 2000 in the Daily Telegraph while eating breakfast at a McDonalds.

10 Likes

I’m going out on a limb to suggest we’ve seen the last of the button pressers?

8 Likes

I spy a 10 Play logo there, so its not going anywhere.

3 Likes

They’ll all be crawling out of the logo.

3 Likes

Maybe the new thing will be stepping “inside” of the logo, like from that Neighbours shot.

1 Like

I have notice that as a pattern in the twitter images - cringe.

Wouldn’t be a good look to have the network talent sticking fingers in holes…

1 Like

Ten Peach logo looks just like the refreshed 9Honey logo :joy:

6 Likes