Network 10 2019

It is astonishing. They do say there’s always affection for a little Aussie battler. Maybe that’s what Ten is to mediaspyers, even though they aren’t really Aussie anymore.

3 Likes
3 Likes

That looks hot.

She’s pretty good too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Is there any realistic possibility of the main channel broadcasting in 4K whether over the air or streaming?

Spare us, please.

2 Likes

I must say it’s all looking VERY fresh - and versatile.

2 Likes

There sure wasn’t much to get excited about with Seven’s 2019 presentation. So Seven News, Sunrise, The Morning Show, Daily Edition and AFL are back next yea; makes it hard to be too excited past commenting on some new drama and surprise return of other programming. There’s no comparison to replacing a major design element that a network has had for the last 27 years as well as renaming multichannels plus new ownership.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Seven is boring.

6 Likes

10WithATwist and colours inspired by

Coming to 10 in 2019

13 Likes

They’ve misspelt their own hashtag, LoL! Someone in social media is a bit overexcited :laughing:

1 Like
3 Likes

The twist is, they blatantly copied the Nine network! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I am not doubting. That but lets be honest a lot here have an obsession with ten. Look, the thread was going crazy before there was an announcement of a change. I don’t mind the chat, just find it quite astonishing.

1 Like

exposed

1 Like

Who is hosting the project tonight?

Lukewarm, but i’ll get there. Colours make it versatile. Was always a text over 10 fan.

Exactly. There are people on this forum (yes, including yours truly) who weren’t even alive when Ten last had a logo change of this magnitude, so to say this is a big deal for any Australian TV On-Air Presentation enthusiast is underestimating it.

5 Likes

Waleed is doing the v/o in the promos for an interview with Stephen Fry

1 Like